TB 500 dosage for best results. HELP!

vegangains

Whats up guys? Just trying to figure the dosage for TB500 and my protocol. Long story short, I have purchased legit peptides from so-called "anti aging clinic" - that's what they are called here in Australia. They have legit doctor who issues you a script and their peptides get constituted with Bac water right before the shipment , so they come in ready to inject state.

I' ve purchased two vials . Each vials is 5 ml with 3000mcg/ml concentration . The "doctor" recommended me to inject 0.25ml ( 25 units) for 5 days straight and 2 days off.

I did the math and 0.25ml = 0.75mg of TB500, So If i did 0.25ml for 5 days that's 1.25ml or 3.75mg.. Is it too low ?

I have read the studies and peoples' protocol on TB 500 dosing and most people seem to agree on 4-5 mg per week split into 2 injections for loading phase.

My question is , are my calculations right ? if so , do you think i should bump the dosage from 3.75 to 5mg a week. AND would it be better to micro dose for 5 days on straight , or just do 2 injections a week. I dont know how legit is this doctor but he has high reviews , I would still like to be sure of what am i doing is correct so that is why I am calling you guys out for help.

Any input would be appreciated , i hope i made my calculations clear and everyone could follow.

This should answer your questions, if anything is missed just ask.
steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/635020-jimi-s-rui-tb-500-log.html

Thanks for a great info man , reading your log atm and got me pumped af... I also have rotator cuff tear and bursitis hope this shit will help.

I did 2mg 3 times a week and will continue till I'm 100%....then goto 2mg a week for 6-8 weeks. I healed at 90-95% in one week. Inside knee injury....hurt if I twisted it or touched it...but could walk and move fine. Was hurt for over 3 1/2 months.

Back