Test 400 + 50mg Dbol (1st cycle)

Trader87

Hi guys, I'm posting this thread for some advice for a friend of mine. I'm sincere and genuine when i say that, as i'm not ready for steroids, not even close. He's useless with computers though and I told him I'd try and get some good information for him to make it safe as possible for him. There's guys down the gym trying to advise him to take D-bol only which is obviously BS.

He's been a regular at the gym for over 10 years, but only been a serious lifter for 4 of those years. He's 30 now and feels he's ready for his first cycle but just doesn't have all the info that'd help him.

Planned cycle is Test 400 and Dbol 50mg (4 weeks). He has Clomid and Nolva for PCT; Clomid 50/50/50/50/ and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20. He plans to use N2 Guard for protection throughout cycle. He has some milk thistle too for the Dbol.

How does this all look to the experienced guys? I tried to tell him the common advice is test only but he wants to take Dbol for a kick start. Should he just take Dbol on training days (4d a week he trains) or is everyday fine? It's 10mg tablets too, should he split them or all at once? I also told him i seen online that test 400 seems to burn a lot more injecting than any other steroid. Does heating the oil up really help at all? He's planning 2 injections a week at 200mg a shot.

I know people will come on and say he shouldn't start without his own research but he really doesn't touch computers and is 100% going to start a cycle so i'm just trying to help and hopefully learn for myself personally too with his experience. I'd appreciate as much information as possible.

Looks like a pretty solid plan so far. Split up the dbol throughout the day and take it everyday for the 4 weeks. The N2Guard doesn't need to be run throughout the whole cycle, just while running the oral would be fine.

Hi, thanks for the reply 0. Should he have Aromasin as well? I'm thinking some letrozole won't go a miss incase of gyno too? I'm just curious because I've done a fair bit of reading but I don't know how to put a cycle together and say this is what you should do, hence why I'm here for help. Glad to hear the plan so far looks solid for him though.

If hes dead set on d-bol which i wouldn't for the first one just so he can see how he reacts to test only then id yea looks good. Maybe down the does of d-dol a bit to start just to be safe but thats just my opinion.

The only thing I see missing (other than the Aromasin) is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shots maybe? To keep his nuts from shrinking? This is just from reading and doing my own research though... not sure what the experienced guys have to say about it.

Thanks for the replies guys. I done some quick reading on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and it seems 2 shots a week would help a lot for the grenades downstairs and also help with post cycle therapy (pct). It looks like it's best to inject on non Test inject days too. The only problem is I don't think he can get hold of this. :/ I might try and convince him to wait until he gets a source and try and scare him with the mini balls story!

He can however get Aromasin. How would this work when he's taking N2 Guard? If he takes N2 guard for just during Dbol weeks, should aromasin then start after that, or right from the start? I'll try searching some back info on this but would appreciate info too.

Cheers fellas

Test for 12 weeks with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (letro is fine but use only a bit because its strong, I see JP say 0.6mg- 1.2mg 2X a week ?) and a PCT with SERM.

I would rec no dbol but its up to him.

Thanks for the replies guys. I done some quick reading on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and it seems 2 shots a week would help a lot for the grenades downstairs and also help with post cycle therapy (pct). It looks like it's best to inject on non Test inject days too. The only problem is I don't think he can get hold of this. :/ I might try and convince him to wait until he gets a source and try and scare him with the mini balls story!

He can however get Aromasin. How would this work when he's taking N2 Guard? If he takes N2 guard for just during Dbol weeks, should aromasin then start after that, or right from the start? I'll try searching some back info on this but would appreciate info too.

Cheers fellas
aromasin is for estrogen (like letro) and should start at the START of cycle to keep estrogen from going to high. NVM the supps.

HCG is NOT needed. I do not understand everyone going nuts with this stuff the last 2 years...
If you are doing very long cycle then yes I might rec it. but for a short test cycle I would not bother.

I would recommend Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from my personal experience. Whether you are running a short cycle or a long one, the degree of shutdown is different for everyone but your friend will still be shutdown. The theory behind the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is why not try to keep the horse in the barn, rather than chasing it across 3 counties. It is always a good thing to keep your natural testosterone cranking as much as you can, hence where Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) comes in. Have guys run cycles with no Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and just post cycle therapy (pct) with Clomid?? Yes. But again, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) wouldn't hurt. A lot of guys blast it right before post cycle therapy (pct) but it just makes more sense to run it throughout the cycle.

Oh and how many weeks does your buddy plan to run this cycle?? I would go for 12 weeks at the minimum.

Forgot to add that in OP. He's going for 12 weeks on the test (maybe more depending on sides etc). I showed him the replies in here and he's going to mull over the Dbol since people are negative about it for first cycle. I keep telling him to just keep it simple for the first cycle. The majority agree on that on this board so trying hard to convince him.

Forgot to add that in OP. He's going for 12 weeks on the test (maybe more depending on sides etc). I showed him the replies in here and he's going to mull over the Dbol since people are negative about it for first cycle. I keep telling him to just keep it simple for the first cycle. The majority agree on that on this board so trying hard to convince him.

Well, you state that he is shooting for 12 weeks, maybe more depending on sides. That is a big reason why he should wait on the Dbol. If your buddy is running both compounds and he gets unwanted sides, how will he know what is causing the side effects? For example, I can run testosterone just fine with few side effects, however Dbol gives me some nasty back cramps, more zits, and higher blood pressure, hence why I like to stay clear from it. The bottom line is, a test only cycle is perfect and plenty for a first time user. He will get great results if he has his diet and training in check from just test only. Just my 2 cents.

hi guys
i have got some good tips from this page .. but i still want more info..:)
i am looking at running a ten week course of test 400 and tri deca 300 , i was thinking of 2 shots a week, 1 shot of test (2ml) and 1 of deca a few days later again(2ml)... .and then to finish i with hgc for 2 weeks afta and clomed the following week..
its not my first course on injection , i have done other courses of sus 250,deca, debol and avavar, and had some good results

just wanted to know what you guys think of my course and how i can improve it , do i really need to do the deca with my course? i only use deca before because i have a bad elbow and i have found it helps me out alot...
thanks guys

Back