test 400

many people say they dont like it . but i have used it and loved the results. i didnt know they still made it.
also it is painful. but like they say no pain no gain

DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL sorry dude underdosed i found....

Last edited:
many say it's underdosed. definitely dilute 50/50 with a sterile oil like grapeseed for example. straight T400 crippled me.

shit is garb .....even the color is like some clown as test ...

BRO...let me tell you...I took that shit for a long ass time. It was the test I used for my 1st two cycles....unless you like pain, stay clear from that shit. Doesnt matter where you shoot it, it will knot up and leave your ass in so much pain, believe me. I have horror stories. Its also pretty dirty. It comes from mexico, I was down there all day today buying clen and fuckin around, and I poked my head in a few places that had test 400 but you have to be VERY careful and know exactly what you are looking for. About 80% of the places that sell it down there, its fake stuff. I know exactly what to look for and I have been ripped off before. But Id honestly stay clear of that dirty painful shit.

That was the most pain ive ever been in from any injections ever. Even after it was diluted it still left me crippled and almost unable to sit for several days.

It will leave a sore injection site. I ran it when it first was introduced with great results. But now there are many fakes. And now the real shit has been known to be underdosed and possibly dirty.

was made by denkall . and they closed down like over a year ago. so i would think unless u had a bottle stashed yourself chances are its a fake.

Back