Test Cypionate, Anavar, Tren Enanthate Cycle - Advice Needed

t bollocks

Hi all,
A bro of mine is thinking of running this cycle - I can't help him 'cause I don't know anything about tren. He's 26 and wants to gain a "fuck ton" of lean mass and some strength > doesn't want to use deca apparently he doesn't take it very well. I think this is his 3rd cycle.

Weeks 1 - 10: Test Cypionate(500/week) -- -- 250Mon/250Thur
Tren Enanthate(300/week) 150/Mon150/Thur
Weeks 5-12: Anavar --- 50mg/ED

Weeks 1 - 12: Arimidex 0.25mg/EOD

Weeks 13-17: PCT
Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Nolva: 40/40/20 /20
D-Aspartic Acid

We have the following availible:
Dostinex/Cabergoline
HCG

Personally I don't know how to use those - Was hoping you guys could advise on how much and how often. The cabergoline is only for the tren, and the tren is a fairly low amount as he wants to "bump it up" if he tolerates it well. Neither of us have used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before, when is it best to use this?

Question: Would he gain more mass with the above cycle or would it be better to use Test Prop and Tren Ace and do a 9-10 week cycle instead?

Thanks

Last edited:
I personally like the cycle the tren isnt too much per week especially if its third cycle its stacked w/test c, which I prefer. As far as the anavar goes and if it were me i would hold off till week 6 but a lot of people have diff opinions on that. He could add dbol or tbol for first 4 weeks to kick start things but it would depend on what the other two cycles were. No AI? pct is ok also everyone has diff opinions on that too. Caber too for the tren

Its recommended for first time tren users to use tren ace in case the sides become intolerable, they can stop and have the tren out of their system quicker

^^ totally agree with metal and to add something to it ... i get better results and less sides myself when i run acetate as opposed to how i react to enanthate

Back