Test / Dbol. First Dbol run

BPA711

Looking for some input from you guys. Just got everything I believe I’ll need for this next one. Let me know if it looks good to y’all.
1-10 Test E 250 2x/wk
1-4 Dbol @ 25mg/day
Adex throughout @ .25/EOD increasing as needed.
I have Clomid, Nolva and some Letro on hand.
I’ve ran several cycles in the past (Test Only serval times, Test/Deca) and gotten great results on every one of them. My biggest question is my Dbol is 25mg caps. I understand it has a short life and really needs to be twice a day doses. So what would y’all consider me doing? Open them up and take half and half a day or what? I wasn’t wanting to take 50/day right off the bat beings this is my first run with Dbol. Any help is appreciated.

Dbol is an aided products, priming effect of a Steroid cycle***65292;but not decisive effects. So yes no more than 4-6 weeks.

Here are two method suggested for you to take Dbol:
1.single daily dose, 30 minutes before a workout*
2.daily dose into two, taken once in the morning and again in the afternoon.

25mg/day is enough for you, you can buy a pill splitter if you want to split it into two dose.

Best regards,
Caroline

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

Dbol is an aided products, priming effect of a Steroid cycle***65292;but not decisive effects. So yes no more than 4-6 weeks.

Here are two method suggested for you to take Dbol:
1.single daily dose, 30 minutes before a workout*
2.daily dose into two, taken once in the morning and again in the afternoon.

25mg/day is enough for you, you can buy a pill splitter if you want to split it into two dose.

Best regards,
Caroline

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

great reviews and great products!

Back