Test + deca cycle need some help, Experienced people only thanks

swiftdemise

I say experienced people only due to the fact ive been asking on alot of other forums and being given bad information by people who have done about 3 cycles and know little more then myself.

My stats: 76kg 5, 7" tall, 2 years training, 1 previous cycle of test e 500mg pw for 12 weeks.

Ill list my cycle and then at the bottom i will list my questions id appreciate if you could copy paste the questions and answer each of them for me, thanks alot, much appreciated!

The Cycle:

weeks 1-16 test Enanthate @ 550MG per week
weeks 1-13 nandrolone decanoate @ 300MG per week
weeks 10-18? Arimidex @ .5mg EOD (to reduce water, if i see any sides i will immediatly begin taking adex)
weeks ??? HCG @ ???

post cycle therapy (pct):

Clomid at ??? for ??? weeks

My Questions:

1. When should i begin Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), at what dose and how frequently should i be pinning it?

2. the aromasin at 10-18 weeks was a personal thought ive read that its best to keep it on hand and use only at the sign of sides. but ive also read it should be ran toward the end of the cycle to dry
up the water weight, should i use it differently, if yes how? .. also should i be running the armomasin for half of my post cycle therapy (pct) with clomid or should i stop use when i begin taking clomid?

3. What should i run Clomid at my understanding was 50/50/50/50 (4 weeks 50mg per day)

4. final question - should i be running cabergoline? if so at what dose and for how long etc. or should i just have the cabergoline on hand for if i have any progesterone related sides?

Thanks a heap to anyone who can answer these questions for me, i have somewhat of an idea but id appreciate some second opinions before getting started.

Back