Test e boldanone cycle questions

whitebeard1998

Hi guys I want to run a test e and boldanone cycle
First am sorry I posted 2 threads thia one was a test because my first thread I posted it and didn't show out turned out that I have to get an admin or what ever to agree to my thread any way
Am
19 yo I will be 20 after 2 months which where I plan to start my cycle
96 kg
16~17 bf
Hight 189
Been training for 2.5 years
Have some good knowloge with diet
I have an ok knowloge with training but I have pt because am not that good

My plan is to go 12~14 bf then start a
test e 500~750 ew
Boldanone 500~600 ew
Am not sure about the dosage
I was planning to go the standard first cycle of 500 test e but an Friend of mine who is a an ifbb pro said to me it is waste of my first cycle potinal to go only test e
Planning to take
Aromasin at 12.5 eod
Or
Armadex 0.5 eod
Aspirin ed 100 mg for the boldanone blood thiknis side effect
Live 52 and some stuff to keep my heart and kidney and my ldl and hdl lol stable and in good shape
Pct
Hug 1000iu ed for 10 days after 10 daya from last shot
Clomid after the hcg at 50mg ed for 4 week
Nolva 40mg for 2 weeks
Then 20mg for 2 weeks
My questions are
1-can I run a 750mg test e and 600 mg boldanone as a first cycle
2- can I run let's say 500 mg test for 12 weeks and 500 mg boldanone for 14 weeks or more ? Or it must be same time for both of them
3-which is better for a such a cycle aromasin or armadex
4-is my nolva and Clomid dosage enough for such a cycle or there is better options

Last edited:
Hi guys I want to run a test e and boldanone cycle questions about kaido 9 07968523451

Your only 19 years old way too young. What dosage of test? what is your cycle history? share your stats like weight, height, bf%. what is your cycle goal?

Last edited by a moderator:
That was not the thread I posted
The one I posted had everything
But it didn't show up on forum so I thought that i pressed something wrong so I posted this one to cheek if the threads go automatically ..... and I wrote this stuff sorry guys
I hope they will agree on the second thread

I fixed it bro sorry

still too young to do steroids. wait till your done growing. and from the looks of it you lied in your first post 2 years ago about your age in your first cycle and claimed you where 18 years old then and now 2 years later you say your 19 years old.
You must be 18 years old to view this site.
heres your thread https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...4-my-first-cycle-need-advice.html#post3733234

your only hurting yourself long term son, and your decendants, if you are ever are able to have any, when i was your age my only concern was to see how much beaver i could bang in one night, that and hitting 7-11s and munching on beef and bean burritos and serve yourself beef nachos after a night out at keg parties or after hitting nightclubs.
my how times have changed....
just my 2cc's worth.

Last edited:
still too young to do steroids. wait till your done growing. and from the looks of it you lied in your first post 2 years ago about your age in your first cycle and claimed you where 18 years old then and now 2 years later you say your 19 years old.
You must be 18 years old to view this site.
heres your thread https://steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/685504-my-first-cycle-need-advice.html#post3733234

your only hurting yourself long term son, and your decendants, if you are ever are able to have any, when i was your age my only concern was to see how much beaver i could bang in one night, that and hitting 7-11s and munching on beef and bean burritos and serve yourself beef nachos after a night out at keg parties or after hitting nightclubs.
my how times have changed....
just my 2cc's worth.
Am guilty bro I did lie then I was a kid u know wanted to gain muscle fast and stuff xD but now am rly 19 and in 2 months gonna be 20
2-with all do respect my Friend i have inhibition and for me if u ask me living 60 years live with doing only normal stuff then die
Or living 30 years and do something special then die I will chose the second option
But thank you bro for your advice it rly means for me
Much love and respect
Now can u help me with the cycle if u I have any experience xD

Am guilty bro I did lie then I was a kid u know wanted to gain muscle fast and stuff xD but now am rly 19 and in 2 months gonna be 20
2-with all do respect my Friend i have inhibition and for me if u ask me living 60 years live with doing only normal stuff then die
Or living 30 years and do something special then die I will chose the second option
But thank you bro for your advice it rly means for me
Much love and respect
Now can u help me with the cycle if u I have any experience xD

You say that now but the years add up quick. You start realizing there's a lot more to do in a lifetime.
I'm not going to say that there's no responsible teenagers out there but most aren't. Using gear can change your life. Not all for the good either. Stick to staying away from tide pods and video games. Work on a jobby job and moving out of the basement. When all that shit hits, your priorities will change lol

What is happening on this site lately?!?!?!?
Please, please, please......anyone under 25 DO NOT DO THIS. It is many many many times a life altering experience. Lack of fertility, birth defects, married to a needle, ZERO sex drive. This is testicular Russian roulette.......please don't gamble your balls.
I'm sorry bro. There are plenty of places you can go for steroid advice at your age.......but this site is usually not one of them. The bros here care. They are sometimes complete ass holes.....but they are being a dick because they honestly care about what you're doing to yourself.
Good luck bro and God bless

Please, please, please......anyone under 25 DO NOT DO THIS. It is many many many times a life altering experience. Lack of fertility, birth defects, married to a needle, ZERO sex drive. This is testicular Russian roulette.......please don't gamble your balls.
I'm sorry bro. There are plenty of places you can go for steroid advice at your age.......but this site is usually not one of them. The bros here care. They are sometimes complete ass holes.....but they are being a dick because they honestly care about what you're doing to yourself.

This happens every year around this time. The young guns get excited about spring around the corner and think they can look like a pro bodybuilder in a couple months time. Kind of insulting to the dedicated ones...

This happens every year around this time. The young guns get excited about spring around the corner and think they can look like a pro bodybuilder in a couple months time. Kind of insulting to the dedicated ones...

Like the gym fills up for a month or two? Gotcha

With all do respect bro am not of the ones u talking about am not into the bb because I want to look good and get girls and this bullshit stuff + I know what it takes to be a pro bb as I said i have an ifbb pro Friend
Am into this thing because I love it I rly do
it
Makes me happy because I dont go to disco and bars and stuff like that it is not my stuff I don't skep leg days I hit the gym even when am sick and I dont want to be a pro with all do respect to the pros
For me it is stupid to go on the stage an show ur body parts I once wanted to do it but now I don't
My question is simple is my pct and my hug usage is good for the cycle
Much respect bro <3

Very well said sir.

but sadly it aint got nothing to do with this site brotherman, its those damn Fast and furious stupiad ass movies and all movies and even cartoons similar to that that tempt our youth to get into gear before its time.

Last edited:
Come one guys no one will help ?
I don't understand why u r so scared am not going to die or go for trt for life because of test e cycle
Or get a kidney fucked up

Come one guys no one will help ?
I don't understand why u r so scared am not going to die or go for trt for life because of test e cycle
Or get a kidney fucked up

I will help you bro, your too young to get into steroids. and the fact that you say you would rather live a short fast life instead of a long boring life tells me your not worth helping at all.

Last edited:
^^^^^^This is a site admin speaking to you bro. Milton knows his shit. Doubtful anyone is Going to encourage the path you're on. Many guys here did what you're doing and are now paying the price. They have kids your age. Kids that weren't easy to conceive. And they are terrified that their sons would take your path. I am sorry bro. Come here for help quitting and building muscle naturally. Take the plunge later......after you've fathered a son of your own and are ready to gamble. There is so much more I'd like to say but I will shut up now. Take care bro.....and may God bless you

I will help you bro, your too young to get into steroids. and the fact that you say you would rather live a short fast life instead of a long boring life tells me your not worth helping at all.

***128514;***128514; any way thank u guys so much
Much love and respect ***10084;

^^^^^^This is a site admin speaking to you bro. Milton knows his shit. Doubtful anyone is Going to encourage the path you're on. Many guys here did what you're doing and are now paying the price. They have kids your age. Kids that weren't easy to conceive. And they are terrified that their sons would take your path. I am sorry bro. Come here for help quitting and building muscle naturally. Take the plunge later......after you've fathered a son of your own and are ready to gamble. There is so much more I'd like to say but I will shut up now. Take care bro.....and may God bless you
Am not sure what u are talking about what is the price they paid ? Is there is another side effects that idk know about
Let's be honest here I won't get on trt for life because of this cycle won't get an kidney fucked so please guys at least tell me what are we talking about here what the gamble u talking about and be honest
Much love and respect ***10084;

Back