Test E. first cycle (couple questions)

skullcandy

After much research I’ve finally decided to go ahead and start my first cycle. Most people recommend Test E only, so that is what I’m going with. I do have a couple questions though since I haven’t been able to find this information out.

1) Do your current body stats dictate what you should use as a first cycle?

2) After say 7 weeks into a 10 week cycle you’ve reached your goal, can you stop, or is there a reason why the cycle is 10 weeks and need to finish it out?

Currently my stats are:
5’10”
175lbs
9.5% BF

My goal is to put on about 12-15 pounds. I’ve had people say I can get that naturally, but I’ve been working out hard for over 2 years and eating like a horse (clean) and can’t break 180. I’m a hardgainer to say the least.

Which would be the ideal cycle for me including post cycle therapy (pct)? I’m undecided as to try 500mg a week, or start lower at 250-300mg. What do you think?

Finally, would Clomid or Nolvadex be suffice for post cycle therapy (pct), and when and how much would I need?

Thanks guys. Sorry for all the questions. Though this is my first post I’ve enjoyed researching the last few months.

P.S. I’m terrified of getting Gyno.  What are the chances of this occuring on this type of cycle?

i would go with the 500mg for the duration of the cycle... and you wont wanna stop the cycle if you get your desire results... its tough to come off

i would run either the Clomid or Nolvadex as post cycle therapy (pct) for a month and you should be fine

and the gyno is going to be hit or miss, some people get it, some people don't... just make sure your aware of the symptoms and have some Nolva and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand at all times during the cycle and you should be fine

if you are worried about bloat i would get some arimidex which is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) so it will help keep you from getting gyno as well

as i said above. this is also what i do. Take arimidex at .25mg ed during the cycle and have nolva on hand. The arimidex will stop all bloat and keep you from getting gyno, the nolva is just incase. Also, i personally do post cycle therapy (pct) of nolva and clomid. So do these things and you wont have a worry in the world

Back