Test E Only - Second Cycle - Carnivore Run!

keldon

Cycle info:

Weeks 1-12 GP Test E, 500mg
Pinning Mon & Thursday(250 mg each)

Weeks 14-17 Clomid 50/50/50
Letro on hand

Stats:

Weight: 146.8 lbs
BF: 12%(ish)
Height 5' 8.5"

Measurements:

Quads: 19.5"
Calves: 13"
Forearms: 12.5"
Biceps: 14.5"
Hips: 31"
Chest: 41"
Under Chest: 36"

This is my second cycle. The first one was also logged here. My first cycle was 8 years ago and I had some huge gains from it. But things happened in life and over the years my training was not where it used to be. I have almost the same measurements now as when I started way back then, so this should be an interesting one to follow. After my cycle, I did the proper PCT and my test levels went back to normal. Although I had big gains, I ate pretty dirty during my cycle, and of the nearly 20 lbs I put on, I think only about 10 of it was actual muscle.

That is my goal. 10 lbs of muscle. However, I am eating clean as fuck. I am going to attempt this cycle while eating only products of animals. I will be doing the carnivore diet. If I run into any gain issues with this diet and/or I start to feel like shit for whatever reason, I have no problem with incorporating some clean carbs into the diet (for the cycle only). I'm thinking white rice. But that is only in an emergency situation. Meaning, if in week 4 I don't start feeling it, and if the gains aren't forthcoming, I will add in some jasmine rice to my regiment. I am hoping it will not get to that.

First injection will be as soon as I post this thread. Next will be Friday, then next week I will begin my routine of pinning Monday and Thursday.

I will be rotating left/right glute pin and left/right quad, as I did with my first cycle.

Also, as learned from my first cycle, the heat sucks. Winter is ideal for cycling, this is why I am getting it started now.

Drawing and injecting with 23G x 1"

I plan to log both my training and my diet, and everything relevant in between.

Here are my before pics.

View attachment 567698View attachment 567699View attachment 567700View attachment 567701

LETS GET IT ON!

Last edited:
i was reading labels the other day and heavy whipping cream is very calorie dense. 60 cal per 1 Tablespoon serving. 63 servings per large carton. over 3500 calories for about $6 U.S.

Okay so the first pin didn't go as smooth as I expected. It's been so long I nearly forgot how to draw the oil. I was aspirating the plunger too quick and the oil wasn't going into the syringe. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong until I just slowed down. Pinned the right glute. Had some pain almost immediately, but noticeable that the muscle was stretched from the oil being pushed into it. I could have injected slower as well. Learned from the first cycle and injected more towards the upper area of the glute, so sitting down 8 hours later isn't so bad. Feels like a bruise, nothing too bad.

After pinning I prepped a steak (New York Strip) for post workout and went to the gym for leg day. I work late hours so I have made a healthy habit of getting to the gym around 1am every night. Good workout, nothing spectacular, no placebo effect.

Post Workout: Ate the steak with a side of bacon and 2 cups + of Organic whole milk.

Breakfast will be 4 raw eggs, a piece of leftover steak, a piece of pork belly and a couple strips of bacon with 4 cups of milk.

View attachment 567702

i was reading labels the other day and heavy whipping cream is very calorie dense. 60 cal per 1 Tablespoon serving. 63 servings per large carton. over 3500 calories for about $6 U.S.

That's actually a great idea. I think I'll throw that in for some easy calories!

Here is my training log. For the purposes of the cycle, I will not be missing any days (if I can help it). So, how it is right now, I can crunch in all my muscle groups in 4 days, so theoretically I can workout each muscle group roughly twice a week.

View attachment 567703

Here is my training log. For the purposes of the cycle, I will not be missing any days (if I can help it). So, how it is right now, I can crunch in all my muscle groups in 4 days, so theoretically I can workout each muscle group roughly twice a week.

View attachment 567703

Hey :wavey: , I remember your Avi.. hee, hee... But anyway I am seriously one foot out the door but have a few things to say.... Good Luck I'll jump back in here later tonight for sure. INteresting
OMM

Enjoying my post workout steak and bacon as I update. Trained shoulders and back today. Good workout. Decent intensity. Still some pain in injection spot. Not worried about it. Started mixing in some organic whipping cream into my milk, about 4 tbsp per 2 cups of milk (probably more). Delicious.

Last edited:
First injection pain moved the my tailbone. Fucking sucked for chest day tonight. Laying on a bench with dumbbells in each hand fucking sucked. Wondering if the test didn't get absorbed into the muscle fully and is moving around. I could be paranoid.

View attachment 567703

Im suspecting mike will crunch trough this 2night but at first glance it looks bit suboptimal they way you've scheduled different muscle groups and days.
You're on the right spot to train each muscle group twice per week (will be overlapping and changing days to fit it in) but thats what i do personally.

I also workout the weakest/goalgroup muscle 3 times per week. One day being lighter, often with the weeks core killer session and extra cardio.
Had legs first cycle, lower back, back etc.

Cycle info:

This is my second cycle. The first one was also logged here. My first cycle was 8 years ago and I had some huge gains from it. But things happened in life and over the years my training was not where it used to be. I have almost the same measurements now as when I started way back then, so this should be an interesting one to follow. After my cycle, I did the proper PCT and my test levels went back to normal. Although I had big gains, I ate pretty dirty during my cycle, and of the nearly 20 lbs I put on, I think only about 10 of it was actual muscle.

That is my goal. 10 lbs of muscle. However, I am eating clean as fuck. I am going to attempt this cycle while eating only products of animals. I will be doing the carnivore diet. If I run into any gain issues with this diet and/or I start to feel like shit for whatever reason, I have no problem with incorporating some clean carbs into the diet (for the cycle only). I'm thinking white rice. But that is only in an emergency situation. Meaning, if in week 4 I don't start feeling it, and if the gains aren't forthcoming, I will add in some jasmine rice to my regiment. I am hoping it will not get to that.

First injection will be as soon as I post this thread. Next will be Friday, then next week I will begin my routine of pinning Monday and Thursday.

I will be rotating left/right glute pin and left/right quad, as I did with my first cycle.

Also, as learned from my first cycle, the heat sucks. Winter is ideal for cycling, this is why I am getting it started now.

Drawing and injecting with 23G x 1"

I plan to log both my training and my diet, and everything relevant in between.

Here are my before pics.

View attachment 567698View attachment 567699View attachment 567700View attachment 567701

LETS GET IT ON!

:Pat: Oh boy , man did I blow it. :insane2: Sorry guys no explanation for my absence here and not getting back to this thread. Hey will you guys let me blame it on my getting older
in age. :insane:

Ok back to the above thread...

So I just wanted to address this thing about your gains and LMM gains in general. Many have heard me talk about the reality of this claim to huge gains of 20 plus ponds on one cycle. Generally speaking a man can only gain 15-20 lbs in one year 12-14 months.

Your gains were better then the average LMM of 4-6 lb per cycle. I complement you on that. You are the exception I have spoken about and that is your age during that cycle. You were in your 20's and you this cycle was pretty early in your career. I say that by looking at your before pic. YOU seem to be an ectomorph and not tall. Given that criteria you will have gained more ( if you train right) then the parameters of average gains, that I speak to. Reality , shoot for those ten pounds but do not think you ever missed the mark if your LMM gains after a common 12-14 week cycle.

All this will come obvious the more cycles you do. I'm telling you this so you don't continue doing cycles and expecting higher gains then you produce on each cycle. As life goes on and as you cycle more ( if you do ) your gains will almost be like diminishing returns. Look how slow the pro's gain year after years. But as you grow stay lean , as you are,keep your body symmetrical, build quality muscle in shape n balance and keep the water down. Your height will be an asset to your physique.

AS far as pinning I suggest you start to venture out to other sites for you injection rotation. Look up the sites we have some info on the forum on Injections. Ventral glutes and shoulders, pecs etc... Also just saying I use a 23 G for most all my injections.

Good Luck, Sorry I'm late getting back and really didn't have much advice in regard to your cycle. :dunno: :)

OMM

Daaaaaang having so few carbs is going to suck! Even natty, it would suck but especially on cycle. When I’m on and test levels are up.. the appetite can at times be insatiable. Can’t imagine taking carbs out on top of that “primal” hunger.

Good luck! Excited to see your after pics. Before’s show a decent physique already. Prob gonna be shredded and vascular af after 12 weeks!

Daaaaaang having so few carbs is going to suck! Even natty, it would suck but especially on cycle. When I***8217;m on and test levels are up.. the appetite can at times be insatiable. Can***8217;t imagine taking carbs out on top of that ***8220;primal***8221; hunger.

Good luck! Excited to see your after pics. Before***8217;s show a decent physique already. Prob gonna be shredded and vascular af after 12 weeks!

Hunger works much differently while on carnivore than high carb. You don't get those huge hunger fits. However, it would be helpful to get hungry more often because then I'd be able to eat more steak. It's not easy getting in a lot of calories on this diet.

Felt tired yesterday. My body was telling me I was over training. Decided to just go home after work and get my second pin in. I really didn't want to miss the training, but I thought I would listen to my body. Got a good 8 hours of sleep and now I feel great.

Second pin went flawless. Left upper glute. No pain. Pain from first injection is subsiding from the tailbone. Should be gone fully in a day.

Back