Test Enanthate + Winny cycle, opinions needed

OldManMessi

Hi guys,

This is my first post but I've been reading the forum for a while. I'm 37, been lifting for 21 years. 5'10, 190 lbs, 10% body fat. Ran a Sust/Deca cycle 15 years ago with good success. Things have changed a bit over the years and want people's opinions on my upcoming cycle:

Week 1-3: Test E 500 mg/week (250 twice a week) + 50 mg Winny ED (2 daily doses of 25 mg) + Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD
Week 4-12: Test E 500 mg/week (250 twice a week) + Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD
Week 12-14: 50 mg Winny ED (2 daily doses of 25 mg) + Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD
Week 15-18: PCT = Clomid 100/50/50/50, Nolva 40/20/20/20 + Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD

The thought is that I should only do 6 weeks of orals. So 3 weeks at start and 3 weeks at end (to kick start and to finish off). My understanding is that Winny has to extend 2 weeks past last pin so the PCT can start at the appropriate time (2 weeks after last pin but only 1 day after last Winny tab).

Goal is to put on lean muscle, lose some stubborn belly fat, keep water retention to a minimum.

I train 5 days a week. Diet is basically meat and vegetables. Low carb except for before & after workouts.

What do you guys think? Thank you in advanced.

Welcome to the boards! This plan looks ok and can be run i supposed by if it was me i would do a simple 12 week test A or E cycle at your dosage levels of 500mgs per week split, also you dont mention HCG and i would surely add that at dose of 1000iu per week, and aromasin would be my choice for an Ai instead of arimidex as it much gentler to me at least.
You did do a cycle 15 years ago but in my opinion it would be better to do this cycle and track it all with bloodworks before- during-after to see how your body reacts to hormones at your age of 37 instead of 22 when you first did a cycle (which is not recomended as your body was not finished growing) but thats all water under the bridge.
So, your levels have changed over the years and your basically a virgin again and if it was me id do it simple and track it with labs all the way past pct to do it right and proper. and then if you decide to do another cycle down the line you will know how your body will react to winny for example and be able to dial into your ai easier with labs.
regardless of it all i am lookng forward to your cycle. and feel free to keep asking what you need to know as there are many knowledgeable lads around here who know their stuff. good luck!

I have no experience with Winny so I can’t comment there, but clomid at 100mg is overkill. Recommend run here is 50,50,25,25, personally I ran my last 2 pct’s splitting my dose again to 12.5 and ran another week. Not sure if it really helps or not other than in my head.
Your adex may be a little high at 0.5mn OED with the 500mg T. Bloods are the only way to know for sure, but 0.5mg E3.5D or 0.25mg EOD would be my suggestion
Good luck

Thank you very much for the feedback. I am going to do blood work before, during and after (although admittedly I need to do more research as to what the blood #s mean, and what I would do different depending on what comes back). I will add HCG to my order. I have also lowered my Clomid amount and adex based on the recommendations above and further info I read online.

Does the way I am planning on running the Winny make sense to you guys? I read about it once in an article or forum and it resonated with me

Hey, hey OP. Welcome to the board :wavey: glad you stopped in here.

I only wanted to say that as i must sign out this minute... SO stick around for more discussion. Catch ya later.

Thanks and good luck to you

OMM

Back