Test + Eq Cycle

veper

I want to start a Test E + EQ Cycle. want to do test-e at 500mg a week and eq at 400mg a week. I was wonderign what do u guys think where should Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) come in and how much.... and where should clomid come in and how much.

Apreciate the help.

I would run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the cycle beginning week 3 or so (500 iu 2x/wk). Start the clomid 2 weeks after your last injection. Run it for three weeks at 100mg/d, 50mg/d, and 50mg/d, respectively...

mustanged77 said:
I don't see any reason that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should be run with this cycle.

I dontg see any reason as to why Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shouldn't be run with every cycle. Is better to give the boys as much help as you can and when Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is so cheap its not worth skimping on.

True, but Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can give work in the opposite way if taken too much. So I prefer not to take that chance. Hes not really taking that much test for too long so I wouldn't. With clomid he should fine. I just like to keep things simple.
But thats just me.

Planning on doing the cycle for 12 weeks... with the clomid 100/d for how many weeks... or how exactly should i do it... little confused with the clomid stuff.

veper said:
Planning on doing the cycle for 12 weeks... with the clomid 100/d for how many weeks... or how exactly should i do it... little confused with the clomid stuff.

100mg for 7 days, 50mg for the next 14 days...

mustanged77 said:
I don't see any reason that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should be run with this cycle.

I do. Hes taking 900mg a week of gear. Thats enough to shut anyone down hard. 250-500iu 2x a week will work wonders. Its the higher doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that can be counterproductive.

so 250-500iu 2x a week thoughout the whole cycle or... and clomid only two weeks and thats it?

estray said:
I do. Hes taking 900mg a week of gear. Thats enough to shut anyone down hard. 250-500iu 2x a week will work wonders. Its the higher doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that can be counterproductive.

True. Let me restate what I said. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a drug that can have neg sides. So I choose to use only if nessesary. Same with nolv. I think you should always have it on hand in case you need it.

I stated the very opposite on another thread about using liver protectant with dbol.
The difference is that liver protectant is a supplement and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a drug that affects your hormones.

I normally don't hear of any bad reactions to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but it has been documented. So I choose to use it cautiously.

I may have been to hasty to just say no. Damn , I'm so nice when I'm not on gear. LOL

Back