Test/EQ first stack and bulk

Meloncap78

Lifting for amost 6 years. Started at 34 and got minimal gains. Eventually found out that I had low T. Started TRT close to 2 years ago. Was up to 215 pounds at a fairly high BF. Decided to cut after starting TRT and was amazed at how easily it had become to manipulate my body. I cut down to 185 at a much lower BF. I have never gained a whole lot of strength in my 6 years and I don’t have a lot of muscle. Current maxes are squat 295, dead 425 and bench 265. I am currently 6’2 192. Needless to say it was a frustrating semi fruitless journey up until TRT. My plan now seeing as how 6’2 at 192 is semi skinny territory still is to get supraphysialogical and pack some size on. I was maintaining for 4 months at 3600 calories daily. The past month and a half I bumped up to 4100 and have gone from 185 to 192. I started a test cyp and eq stack 3 weeks ago at 500mg cyp and 300mg eq respectively. I can say that since gaining 7 pounds in the past month and a half that my abs are very blurry now and my lower back is filling back in. Water or fat I’m not sure. My diet is on point with ALL whole clean foods. No supps besides a multi, hawthorne and fish oil. Hitting 400g carbs, 275g protein and 160g fats. I notice in the past week my BP has spiked from my once normal 115/68 to 140-85. This seems kind of early to have BP rising especially seeing as how I cannot be fully saturated yet. Guess I wont’t worry too much unless it gets worse. Anyway, I will post a pic of my before and after cut from 215-185 then current at 192. I am working a program based on Bulgarian and German volume training geared toward powerbuilding/hypertrophy. I have not seen a change in any measurements other than my waist (up about an inch and a half). Guesses to my before cut BF to after and then current would be appreciated. The color pics are current from today.

7 pounds in one month is guaranteed to be more than half water.
And with your BP rising its quite obvious your estrogen is spiking from the lack of AI.

7 pounds in one month is guaranteed to be more than half water.
And with your BP rising its quite obvious your estrogen is spiking from the lack of AI.

I went onto TRT and went from like 145 to 170lbs before I'd even peaked/stabilized blood levels at 200mg/wk test cyp and 1 mg adex and 3,500 calorieday. TT was about 400 up to 1500 and estrogen was twice the range. I lowered my test dose and increased my AI and went down to the 160lb. Undereating has me in the 150s but lean. PreTRT I would be losing muscle. Higher test swelled my muscles with glucose and water. I had water retention with high estrogen.

I have had nipple sensitivity for years. I had less nipple soreness with twice as much estrogen when I also had higher test. The testosterone/estrogen ratio plays a role in "hiding" high estrogen symptoms.

I am taking 2 erase pro plus caps day after pin every 3 days. E2 is 31.

And thats not an AI so whats your point?
You need to take aromasin or arimidex @ ~12.5/0.20mg eod. Maybe more/less as everyone is different.
Where is your HCG though?

Anyhow... 7 pounds in one month is impossible to be lean muscle mass and its a combination of water retention and sub-q muscles fluid.
When you also state that your blood pressure is spiking, it further lets me know estrogen is the culprit, nothing else really makes sense.

Last edited:
And thats not an AI so whats your point?
You need to take aromasin or arimidex @ ~12.5/0.20mg eod. Maybe more/less as everyone is different.
Where is your HCG though?

Anyhow... 7 pounds in one month is impossible to be lean muscle mass and its a combination of water retention and sub-q muscles fluid.
When you also state that your blood pressure is spiking, it further lets me know estrogen is the culprit, nothing else really makes sense.

Ok OP listen first, first i see your join date and not to offend but I'm wondering how much reading / research have you done. Santa has bee on spot once again. No good AI. ??, and lets look at this "7" pounds in one month. Ya know he is right.

Ha , a laugh for so many members :laugh: they have heard me with this to the point of exhaustion lol :insane:

Her a fact a man cannot grow / build (LMM) talking Lean Muscle Mass 15-20 lbs maybe 22 lbs in one (1) year 12-14 months. Steroids or not. It takes time. Guys that think " oh my buddy, or I have heard guys making 25-30 lbs in 1a 12 week cycle. It's all water mostly. Listen the Pro's only gain less. Olympia to Olympia lean to lean maybe 3-4 pounds of LMM.

Now as you grow more LMM and time considered, the returns may diminish some....in time, IE: the pro's

So here it is, lean to lean and cutting , you will loose water. Not muscle mass. you will end p with maybe 4-6 pounds. Figure this if the max in one year is 15-20 lbs break it down. Maybe 3 cycles a year, if that, 3 cycles with 4-6 lbs gained will yield the 15-20 +/- . there are some exceptions age, time lifting, and a few like genetics and BF%. considered.

Myself and Santa are not trying to offend you but it's more about this sport and cycling knowledge.

Best of luck

OMM :wavey:

Ya know dummy me... I need to write that down and so i can just copy paste. It comes out different :Pat: :insane2:

Last edited:
Lifting for amost 6 years. Started at 34 and got minimal gains. Eventually found out that I had low T. Started TRT close to 2 years ago. Was up to 215 pounds at a fairly high BF. Decided to cut after starting TRT and was amazed at how easily it had become to manipulate my body. I cut down to 185 at a much lower BF. I have never gained a whole lot of strength in my 6 years and I don***8217;t have a lot of muscle. Current maxes are squat 295, dead 425 and bench 265. I am currently 6***8217;2 192. Needless to say it was a frustrating semi fruitless journey up until TRT. My plan now seeing as how 6***8217;2 at 192 is semi skinny territory still is to get supraphysialogical and pack some size on. I was maintaining for 4 months at 3600 calories daily. The past month and a half I bumped up to 4100 and have gone from 185 to 192. I started a test cyp and eq stack 3 weeks ago at 500mg cyp and 300mg eq respectively. I can say that since gaining 7 pounds in the past month and a half that my abs are very blurry now and my lower back is filling back in. Water or fat I***8217;m not sure. My diet is on point with ALL whole clean foods. No supps besides a multi, hawthorne and fish oil. Hitting 400g carbs, 275g protein and 160g fats. I notice in the past week my BP has spiked from my once normal 115/68 to 140-85. This seems kind of early to have BP rising especially seeing as how I cannot be fully saturated yet. Guess I wont***8217;t worry too much unless it gets worse. Anyway, I will post a pic of my before and after cut from 215-185 then current at 192. I am working a program based on Bulgarian and German volume training geared toward powerbuilding/hypertrophy. I have not seen a change in any measurements other than my waist (up about an inch and a half). Guesses to my before cut BF to after and then current would be appreciated. The color pics are current from today.

damn bro! you got a hard ass awesome looking six pack!
you can bounce a penny off your stomach.

Who pissed him off.... :Pat:

Well yea i looked him up and he ran off. I think there are many guys who get intimidated easily. They get up enough nerve to post with Pics and all. Then they don't hear what they are hoping to hear in and between their Q's.

He had compliments........ Sticking to the true science is sometimes not what all we want to hear :(

Good Luck to us all,
OMM

Lifting for amost 6 years. Started at 34 and got minimal gains. Eventually found out that I had low T. Started TRT close to 2 years ago. Was up to 215 pounds at a fairly high BF. Decided to cut after starting TRT and was amazed at how easily it had become to manipulate my body. I cut down to 185 at a much lower BF. I have never gained a whole lot of strength in my 6 years and I don***8217;t have a lot of muscle. Current maxes are squat 295, dead 425 and bench 265. I am currently 6***8217;2 192. Needless to say it was a frustrating semi fruitless journey up until TRT. My plan now seeing as how 6***8217;2 at 192 is semi skinny territory still is to get supraphysialogical and pack some size on. I was maintaining for 4 months at 3600 calories daily. The past month and a half I bumped up to 4100 and have gone from 185 to 192. I started a test cyp and eq stack 3 weeks ago at 500mg cyp and 300mg eq respectively. I can say that since gaining 7 pounds in the past month and a half that my abs are very blurry now and my lower back is filling back in. Water or fat I***8217;m not sure. My diet is on point with ALL whole clean foods. No supps besides a multi, hawthorne and fish oil. Hitting 400g carbs, 275g protein and 160g fats. I notice in the past week my BP has spiked from my once normal 115/68 to 140-85. This seems kind of early to have BP rising especially seeing as how I cannot be fully saturated yet. Guess I wont***8217;t worry too much unless it gets worse. Anyway, I will post a pic of my before and after cut from 215-185 then current at 192. I am working a program based on Bulgarian and German volume training geared toward powerbuilding/hypertrophy. I have not seen a change in any measurements other than my waist (up about an inch and a half). Guesses to my before cut BF to after and then current would be appreciated. The color pics are current from today.

you cold look better, looks like you got gyno too.

Back