Test Eth turned to goop!!!

fett54

Is it still good? is is very goopy and sticky now...any probs other than a messier time making?

J

it has a melting point of 35c. so unless you live in a cool place or it jes came out of fridge it is gonna be messy. place it in the fridge (make sure bag is flat) and it solidify so handling will be easier.

I always leave test enanthate in the sealed plastic bag it comes in. I cut off a small corner section of the bag and then inject the amount of BA that I will use into the baggie through the open corner. Carefully, break up the clumps of test by hand so they the mixture becomes like gravy. Don't spill it. Then, take the top off of your mixing vial and place the open corner of the bag just over the opening and squeeze it in.

thunderin said:
I always leave test enanthate in the sealed plastic bag it comes in. I cut off a small corner section of the bag and then inject the amount of BA that I will use into the baggie through the open corner. Carefully, break up the clumps of test by hand so they the mixture becomes like gravy. Don't spill it. Then, take the top off of your mixing vial and place the open corner of the bag just over the opening and squeeze it in.

smart thinking

thunderin said:

i dont use BA in enan.

Back