Test/mast cycle review please!

Slakethythirst

Morning everyone

Long time lurker, rare poster

I am planning a cycle (my 3rd) and would love some of your input. My first two cycles were just test e 500/week plus AI and clomid/nolvadex pct. My bloods after pct have always been good. Haven't cycled in over a year and would like to be on again! Looking for serious gains and to continue leaning out and getting shredded.

I am 28/M/6'/185 and lean (don't know or care about bmi %)

The cycle:

Weeks 1-4
Superdrol 20mg/day
Test E 625 mg/wk (M and Thur)
Mast E 500 mg/wk (M and Thur)
Arimidex .5/EOD

Weeks 5-12
Arimidex .5/EOD

Weeks 13-16
Anavar 50mg/day
Arimidex .5/EOD

Weeks 17-18
Just arimidex

Weeks 19-22 PCT
Clomid 50mg/50/25/25 (150 first day)
Nolvadex 40mg/40/20/20 (80 first day)

I'll be getting blood work 4 weeks in to make sure the arimidex dosage is good for me, and again 2 weeks after pct.

Am I missing anything? I was thinking hcg leading up to pct but I'm not 100% sure it's necessary and my source doesn't carry it.

My diet and lifting regimen are locked in. Can provide more details if you want.

Thank you for the input!

What is your goal? You want serious gains and want to lean out, so it's a recomp?
Would definately run HCG for a better recovery.

I'm thinking about a high test low mast, but to add lean mass.

Slake... It's good from my view. I have no comment on Hcg I don't use it, but that's me.

The mast could be higher for better action but sufficient and 16 weeks is good.

Good luck ... :)

Yes, I suppose you could call it both a bulk and recomp. The first half of the cycle will definitely have a huge surplus to pack it on but the second half and especially once I throw the anavar in I'll cut back calories a bit and recomp. I'm pretty good about gauging how much to eat for the results I want.

I usually eat a keto diet as it gives me unlimited energy and mental clarity but I'll go back to clean eating with carbs for the first half and maybe get back on keto towards the end to shed any water and making dropping fat easier to do. Possibly a cyclical keto diet if I find the carbs really beneficial. Ill continue to plan out and experiment with diet and do more research, I really just wanted to be sure I was on point with the cycle as far as dosage and timing goes.

Thank you!

So quick question for the experienced guys:

For those two weeks at the end of the cycle where I'm waiting for the enanthate esters to clear before pct, should I modify my arimidex dosage? Through those two weeks I imagine my blood levels of test will slowly bottom out and I don't want to crash my E2 with the .5/EOD due to there not being as much aromatization. I guess two weeks is really short to really worry about it since I'll be stopping arimidex once I start pct.

Thanks

So quick question for the experienced guys:

For those two weeks at the end of the cycle where I'm waiting for the enanthate esters to clear before pct, should I modify my arimidex dosage? Through those two weeks I imagine my blood levels of test will slowly bottom out and I don't want to crash my E2 with the .5/EOD due to there not being as much aromatization. I guess two weeks is really short to really worry about it since I'll be stopping arimidex once I start pct.

Thanks

Depending on how prone to the sides of High "E2" you could lower it in half due to the parallel use of Mast and mast properties. But not a real issue in my book

Quick bump/question

I think I have all the info I need for this cycle and I have done a lot of research. I just got pre cycle blood drawn and waiting on the results.

My last question pertains to HCG. I know a lot of people don't think it is necessary, and I'm not interested in running it the whole cycle just to have aesthetic benefits as far as testicular size goes, but I DO want to do anything I can to prime my HPTA for PCT and ensure I recover endogenous hormone production as quick as possible so I can hold on to gains and maximize the effect of clomid and nolvadex.

I have read a lot of conflicting information regarding HCG. If I purchase 5000 IU 3/4 of the way through my cycle (so it is fresh for when I need it) and run it 500IU/day for 10 days leading up to the start of PCT does that sound like it would be beneficial/worth it? These 10 days would be during the two weeks I am waiting for the enanthate esters to clear so all I would be taking during this time is arimidex. The HCG and arimidex would be discontinued when I start PCT.

I don't want to run HCG the whole 16 week cycle because I am wary of the HCG degrading and I have read a lot about people causing more damage with long term use. I don't care about my testicles being smaller on cycle, I just want to give them a kick start before PCT and give my body the best chance of recovering.

Thank you everyone!

Quick bump/question

I think I have all the info I need for this cycle and I have done a lot of research. I just got pre cycle blood drawn and waiting on the results.

My last question pertains to HCG. I know a lot of people don't think it is necessary, and I'm not interested in running it the whole cycle just to have aesthetic benefits as far as testicular size goes, but I DO want to do anything I can to prime my HPTA for PCT and ensure I recover endogenous hormone production as quick as possible so I can hold on to gains and maximize the effect of clomid and nolvadex.

I have read a lot of conflicting information regarding HCG. If I purchase 5000 IU 3/4 of the way through my cycle (so it is fresh for when I need it) and run it 500IU/day for 10 days leading up to the start of PCT does that sound like it would be beneficial/worth it? These 10 days would be during the two weeks I am waiting for the enanthate esters to clear so all I would be taking during this time is arimidex. The HCG and arimidex would be discontinued when I start PCT.

I don't want to run HCG the whole 16 week cycle because I am wary of the HCG degrading and I have read a lot about people causing more damage with long term use. I don't care about my testicles being smaller on cycle, I just want to give them a kick start before PCT and give my body the best chance of recovering.

Thank you everyone!

If you aren't a TRT patient, you should definitely run HCG from week 1 of cycle until 3 days before commencing PCT.

Pin 250iu - twice a week.

I'd also run Masteron slightly higher than Test for optimal results

Back