test prop and eq cycle??

tman86x

I currently have test prop and and an eq cycle. The eq cycle is gonna be ran at 400mg for 12 weeks. I was wondering if i should use test prop at the beginning or end of my cycle or even if i should use it at all. If i do use it, i was planning on using it for only 2 or 3 weeks. That's just alot of injections for me so i'm not running it any longer than that.

i would use it at the beginning,and run it for a few more weeks

Most would recommend you run test throughout the cycle. I'd say run the test as long as you can. Of course test e or c would have been a better choice than prop to cut down on the injection frequency - but I am sure you already knew that.

I know that prop is not the ideal choice. Prop is all i have. I was supposed to get test e but it fell through and i already had some prop on hand. I've done my research. I just wanted some reassurance on when to run the prop. I dont have the best resources so i try to put together what i can as long as it is reasonable.

tman86x said:
I know that prop is not the ideal choice. Prop is all i have. I was supposed to get test e but it fell through and i already had some prop on hand. I've done my research. I just wanted some reassurance on when to run the prop. I dont have the best resources so i try to put together what i can as long as it is reasonable.
You haven't done your research if you wanna kick start an EQ cycle with TEST PROP.

Nothing wrong with using prop as a kick start to a cycle. But...

tman you still haven't provided pertinent information such as your age, stats, cycle history, goals, etc.

Provide some more info and you'll get the answers you're looking for.

HeHateMe said:
Nothing wrong with using prop as a kick start to a cycle. But...

tman you still haven't provided pertinent information such as your age, stats, cycle history, goals, etc.

Provide some more info and you'll get the answers you're looking for.
I never said their was anything wrong with kickstarting a cycle with prop.
Now kickstarting an eq cycle with prop theirs something wrong with IMO of coarse.

WTF r u doing said:
I never said their was anything wrong with kickstarting a cycle with prop.
Now kickstarting an eq cycle with prop theirs something wrong with IMO of coarse.

Why? The Eq will take several weeks to really take effect, so what exactly is wrong with using the prop in the beginning?

if i was you i would get some test e or c and run the test e or c 13 weeks because eq takes 3 weeks to clear and test e or c takes 2 weeks and then run the prop startung the day after your last injection of test e or c for 2 weeks and then start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 days after your last injection of of test p

tman86x said:
I currently have test prop and and an eq cycle. The eq cycle is gonna be ran at 400mg for 12 weeks. I was wondering if i should use test prop at the beginning or end of my cycle or even if i should use it at all. If i do use it, i was planning on using it for only 2 or 3 weeks. That's just alot of injections for me so i'm not running it any longer than that.

You won't get mush results from just EQ alone. Run test prop at least eod.
Prop is better than enan IMO because you can control the sides easier. Other than that, test is test. If your gonna be on a 12 week cycle, I would use test
because an eq only cycle is crap. And only uses test at the begininng and the end will not do much but piss you off.

Of course he would get better results from running eq with test, but depending on his cycle history, he should be able to make decent gains on eq alone at 400mg/wk.

cycle history includes one cycle of Winstrol (winny) alone, deca alone, and that's it. I did both of those alone to see how i responded to both of those instead of addin test and not knowin which one was givin me the sides. I would like to run test e alone also but i just haven't been able to get a hold of some. I was supposed to get some but the guy that i used to get stuff from was a fuckin druggie and spent the money. So now i'm left with what i have. I'm 21 years old, been liftin consistenly for about 5 or 6 years. I was just wonderin if anyone had any objections to me using prop to kickstart my eq cycle. The only reason i thought it might be a good idea to use it later in the cycle is just because i didnt know if i used it early in my cycle then stop if it would make my test levels drop even though i was on eq. i just wasnt sure. And then maybe if i used at the end i could run it in between the time i'm waitin to start my pct. Thanks for all the replies.

If you've used deca solo in the past and didn't have any problems, then you should be okay running the equipoise by itself also.

Your natural test levels will drop irregardless of whether you use it beginning, middle, or end. It doesn't matter as the EQ will be in your system. Optimally I would use it throughout with the EQ, but if I had to choose, I would run it at the beginning as a kick start until the EQ starts to really kick in.

Back