test question

i've seen a lot of newbies posting negative feedback regarding sides with it. anyone know much about it?

jarbulldog said:
i personally would stay away from ph because you get all of the sides without the bang

I don't know about 1test. I think PB was saying some good things about its bang.

jarbulldog said:
i personally would stay away from ph because you get all of the sides without the bang

thats not true. some phs are truly remarkable. odd thing is the powders cost more than reagular gear. go figure. :eek:

1t is effective but a bitch to work with. low concentrations and its still painfull. reg long ester test is the way to go for me. cheaper too.

stick with test. ive done 1test in the past and the sides suck. of course who knows if i was running it correctly, but still id rather go with the real deal.

tommy_big_guns said:
ya the prices were a lot more. thought it would be better.. i'll just stick with regular old test.

good choice.

my favorite ph for injection is 4ad. either ne or cyp. the cyp goes 300mg/ml no prob and the ne goes 75mg/ml. 4ad is a remarkable hormone. id prolly do more of it if it was illegal. :D

pullinbig said:
good choice.

my favorite ph for injection is 4ad. either ne or cyp. the cyp goes 300mg/ml no prob and the ne goes 75mg/ml. 4ad is a remarkable hormone. id prolly do more of it if it was illegal. :D

I used 4ad NE for my first conversion along w/ tren from Fina pellets. only 37.5mg/d of each for 10 weeks. awesome cycle.

Back