Test Suspension first cycle

xLefty

Hello!

I've been lurking here for years now, but I felt like it's the right time to officially join the community both online and physically. Yes, this is a "first cycle questions" thread, but I'm going to do my best not to be stereotypical.

stats: 22 6'1 205 12%

I'm looking to gain around 10 pounds and more importantly, the strength that comes with it. I know I'm on the younger side, but I'm a high level athlete and have had minimal improvement in the last year and a half. I'll be subject to drug testing again early next year, which is why I'm interested in test susp for my first cycle. Due to it being an uncommon choice, there's a general lack of information and even conflicting opinions on it's usage.

I've been leaning towards an 8 week cycle. I think that's an appropriate length for a first timer but let me know what you think.
From what I've read, dosage is a controversial subject. The most common I've seen would be 100mg ED, broken up between two injections, one in the AM and another in the early afternoon. That seems to be the standard, but some sources claim that you can do 50mg 3x a week. Most of the information I've been able to find is geared towards vets jump-starting their cycles, so I just want to make sure that I wouldn't be doing too much for a first cycle.

Would PCT differ from a standard beginner test cycle? Other than starting it sooner? (if that's correct)

I apologize if I'm asking for too much here. I understand that there's plenty of threads laying out a beginner cycle but I'm hoping this is different enough to get a discussion going.

Ten pounds and you want to risk your natural testosterone, your school situation, and go through the joy of pinning a form of test that has a four hour half-life?

For ten pounds...?

Ten.

Dude, change your diet - seriously, it's as simple as that. It doesn't matter if you're burning 2,000 cals a day or 20,000, you have to increase your intake to overcome the expenditure.

It's about 8,000 calories above maintenance per pound of lean mass. Obviously, you can't just gorge one day and expect to see that biceps grow an inch, but if you set a caloric surplus reasonably, you can do that ten pounds NATURALLY - and probably pretty close to the amount of time your proposed cycle would take.

Just be aware that fat may come with the muscle if you're too aggressive with your surplus, so be prepared to change things on the fly.

Suspension is probably the least viable way to go about this, and you'd be holding your breath on testing as the metabolites and T:ET ratio can be off for quite some time. Forget the juice; pick up a fork. ;)

My .02c :)

Ten pounds and you want to risk your natural testosterone, your school situation, and go through the joy of pinning a form of test that has a four hour half-life?

For ten pounds...?

Ten.

Dude, change your diet - seriously, it's as simple as that. It doesn't matter if you're burning 2,000 cals a day or 20,000, you have to increase your intake to overcome the expenditure.

It's about 8,000 calories above maintenance per pound of lean mass. Obviously, you can't just gorge one day and expect to see that biceps grow an inch, but if you set a caloric surplus reasonably, you can do that ten pounds NATURALLY - and probably pretty close to the amount of time your proposed cycle would take.

Just be aware that fat may come with the muscle if you're too aggressive with your surplus, so be prepared to change things on the fly.

Suspension is probably the least viable way to go about this, and you'd be holding your breath on testing as the metabolites and T:ET ratio can be off for quite some time. Forget the juice; pick up a fork. ;)

My .02c :)

This ^^^^ and nothing more to add. Listen to what he said. Ten pounds huh. At your age , easily done without AAS. Too many risks for you at this time in your life. Forget it. Again this ^^^^^

its all about your diet like the gentlemen above have stated, keep us posted on your weight gains!

You're subject to testing early next year?

Test prop would be fine and would clear plenty quick. Test suspension is not a viable option.

Back