**Test/Tren/Masteron/Proviron**

juiceisloos

Hello,

Looking for some Tren cycle help.

This will be my sixth or seventh cycle.
I've been running a TRT dose of Test E since my last cycle.

It's time to Tren, and I would like your assistance.

Current Stats:
  • 6 ft tall
  • 206 lbs
  • around 10% body fat

12 weeks
  • HCG 250iu x2 per week on (Monday/Thursday
  • Arimidex (.25 ED)
  • Test - E 200mg EW (Monday 100mg / Thursday 100mg)
  • Tren - A 300mg EW (75mg EOD)
  • Masteron - P 400mg EW (80mg EOD)
  • Proviron - 40mg ED
  • Caber .25 mg twice a week
  • HGH (Completely optional - don***8217;t plan on using it so far but would like to do around 3 - 4 ius a day.) Thoughts?!?!?!?!?!?

PCT
- CRUISE CONTROL
But will have the following on hand:
- Nolvadex = 40/40/20/20 = 4 weeks ED
- Clomid = 50 mg ED Week 1 then 25mg/ED Weeks 2-4

Note:
- Not sure if it makes sense to run Masteron and Proviron in the same cycle?!?!?!?!?!? Definitely looking for the synergistic effect of Masteron + Tren though.
- Will cruise after this cycle on TRT dose of test.

Supplements:
  • Fish Oil
  • Milk Thistle
  • NAC
  • ISO 100
  • BCAA
  • Multi-Vitamin

3J's Nutrition will be my diet.

That's a lot of arimidex for only 200 mg/wk test plus the HCG. You could probably use 1/4 of that and be ok, but only way to know would be to try it during your cruise and calibrate with actual blood tests.

Not only the mood swings but the sweating and insomina is what gets me in the end...
And its creeping up on you and suddenly you haven't slept good for weeks and wonder why you feel like shit lol..

And last run fucked with my libido post cycle as well, not full out deca dick but close enough to not touch another 19-nor again.
Next cycle will probably be testo/eq/masteron :)

Not only the mood swings but the sweating and insomina is what gets me in the end...
And its creeping up on you and suddenly you haven't slept good for weeks and wonder why you feel like shit lol..

And last run fucked with my libido post cycle as well, not full out deca dick but close enough to not touch another 19-nor again.
Next cycle will probably be testo/eq/masteron :)

Test/eq/masteron are a good combo.

Back