Testing in The Military

TrainLikeUrInsain

What's up everyone, I am in the Military and am about to be heading home shortly after being deployed to the middle east for a while, and i think i going to be starting my first cycle when i get back. 400 mgs of Test Enant for 8 weeks and 20 mgs a day of Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) for 4 weeks. After all the research I've done i think this would be a good first starter cycle for me. I am a little concerned because being in the military i am subject to random drug tests. But they don't test for steroids unless they have reason to believe you are on them. I would like to know if the the possible gains i could make off the cycle, might give them reason to test me? I know that everyone gains differently but I just asking in general, is it going to be obvious that im using gear? oh and also would it be better to run the test for 8 weeks or a little longer for 12? thanks. Oh and sorry if I've asked any stupid "newbie" uestions

Last edited:
I would stick with Test Enan for 10-12 weeks. 400mg is good. I would personally drop the dbol, both test and dbol can have side effects. If both of these compounds are new to your body, you won't be able to distinguish which one is causing those side effects (If you start losing some hair, what caused it - the test or dbo?).

To ask if they will know your on steroids is hard to say. I was under the impression that they didn't test, as there are lots of guys on the forum in the armed forces. I do'nt know for sure though.

How much you gain will depend on how you train, eat and your genetics. Mostly the former two.

TrainLikeUrInsain said:
What's up everyone, I am in the Military and am about to be heading home shortly after being deployed to the middle east for a while, and i think i going to be starting my first cycle when i get back. 400 mgs of Test Enant for 8 weeks and 20 mgs a day of Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) for 4 weeks. After all the research I've done i think this would be a good first starter cycle for me. I am a little concerned because being in the military i am subject to random drug tests. But they don't test for steroids unless they have reason to believe you are on them. I would like to know if the the possible gains i could make off the cycle, might give them reason to test me? I know that everyone gains differently but I just asking in general, is it going to be obvious that im using gear? oh and also would it be better to run the test for 8 weeks or a little longer for 12? thanks. Oh and sorry if I've asked any stupid "newbie" uestions

Better off to run the test for 12 weeks. As for steroid testing, I don't believe they test for anabolics, just things like mary jane and coke. I highly doubt you would be subjected to any drug tests for steroids...

plus it costs the armed forces alot to test for steriods i should know

Only if you give them a reason... like beat the shit out of some iraqi and then cutting his tounge out.

Thanks a lot, for all the info guys. i was thinking about droping the D-bol. So think im going to go with the Test at 400 for 10 weeks. now all i need to do is find a hook up, i live in cali so it shouldn't be hard.

i actually got steroid tested last year. but it had nothing to do with my size. they discovered my liquid nolva, and not knowing what it was, started an investigation which led to the steroid test. all i know is you need to fill the piss cup all the way to the top, plus it has to get frozen immediately. that's all i remember from my experience.

Frankie xq said:
i actually got steroid tested last year. but it had nothing to do with my size. they discovered my liquid nolva, and not knowing what it was, started an investigation which led to the steroid test. all i know is you need to fill the piss cup all the way to the top, plus it has to get frozen immediately. that's all i remember from my experience.

How did the test go? Did you have anything in your system?

TrainLikeUrInsain said:
Hey bro its not worth risking your future for a quick fix.They do not test for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in the military unless you give them a reason.A cycle of dbol at 20mg and test at 400mg will be notciable to most people as its your first cycle and you will blow up.If you still wanna run a cycle the best advice i can give you is to run Test e at 250mg/week for 10-12 wks.By some random chance they end up testing you(you have to weight the worst case senerio as it involves your future)it will be impossible to detect test at 250mg.Dont think for a second that you wont see any results at 250mg/wk because you will.My buddy used this same cycle as his first and put on 18 pounds and kept 10.Just my 2 cents...Think about it and Goodluck

i tested clean. all i did was a month of otc orals while i was in training. regardless, i couldn't forsake post cycle therapy (pct) altogether.
no matter what installation you go to, there are always a handful of unnaturally diesel servicemembers. that's just my observation.

lol if your not looking for a big change, then why use steroids? I understand maybe you don't want bloat but you want as much muscle as possible otherwise forget the whole thing.

I wondered about testing in the military as well. I was pondering going in down the road, though it would be as a JAG and might have more lenient testing with steroids.

the AF has a zero tolerance policy on drugs. at this moment in time, i do not believe the army or marines are actively looking to bust people for drugs. they have enough issues with keeping numbers up. dunno how the navy looks at it.

I don't want to sound rude but I'm from a different time. All my really big friends that went to nam came back with holes in them, those that came back, and the little guys were fine.

I suspect it's a lot easeyer to hide behind that itty bitty stone block when you weight only 100 pounds then when you weigh 300. Just something to think about. Personally I would be doing a cutter that would make me disappear when I turned sidewas.

Back