Testing in The Military

TrainLikeUrInsain said:
haha yeah but if im 300 lbs the bullets will hurt a lot less then if im 100

hahaha very true...what about drug test for jobs? dont they only test for coke and pot and shit like that?

G03ixxer6 said:
hahaha very true...what about drug test for jobs? dont they only test for coke and pot and shit like that?
99% of the time the look for rec drugs only .

Most commanders, me speaking as one, could care less if you are on gear. As long as you do your job, we will let you "experiment" with some things...the trouble comes when you start talking or slip up and let someone see you.

crazyscrot said:
Most commanders, me speaking as one, could care less if you are on gear. As long as you do your job, we will let you "experiment" with some things...the trouble comes when you start talking or slip up and let someone see you.

what branch are you in?

outlawtas2 said:
lol if your not looking for a big change, then why use steroids? I understand maybe you don't want bloat but you want as much muscle as possible otherwise forget the whole thing.
If he drops the D_Bol, shouldnt have too much bloat, maybe sub w/t-bol on the next cycle... :dunno:

question to anyone who knows

I shipping out for army bootcamp jan 9. my question is after i hit my unit and get back on my supplements, protein, pro hormones an all that good stuff...can i be tested an also can i pop an what trouble will i be in if i do pop.

I shipping out for army bootcamp jan 9. my question is after i hit my unit and get back on my supplements, protein, pro hormones an all that good stuff...can i be tested an also can i pop an what trouble will i be in if i do pop.

you read the thread , unless its changed they usually dont test for steroids but they can ask for one if they suspect something.
that being said some prohormones will cause you to test positive for steroids so be carefull

Alright bro, here u go, I currently run urinalysis test for Marines, I can tell u that on a regular urinalysis test, u WONT pop. The only way we will test if the Commander directs it for suspicion, the odds of that are like 1 out of 1000. I have plenty of friends who are on it. My advise is get hardcore in the gym, show everyone u live in there. and buy bigger Cammies blouses! Nobody will notice, when u workout don't be those retards with a muscle shirt! Those are the dumbasses that get busted. Hope this helps. 250 will get u ok results, 400 is much better. Stick to test only until u stop seeing results!

Last edited:
Trying to get to 50, so did not read all post. Someone probably said this already but the Millitary only checks for drugs people use to get "high" like Cannabis and Cocaine etc. On the other hand give them a reason and they could test you for anything they want Im sure.

Discharge, following NJP.

a everyone

my brother who is in the marines told me they can test for everyhing with ur pee including steroids without informing u it has happen before an will happen again sum guys have been court martial an there is somes guys who never get caught just little fyi for all my juiceheads out there.

The issue has been covered but I would like to thank you all for your service to our country. There are a lot of assholes out there who can say w/e negative thing they want but the truth is without the courage and sacrifice from FINE people like yourselves our daily lives would not be possible.

Someone has to keep back hell so we can like in heaven, God Bless the USA.

The issue has been covered but I would like to thank you all for your service to our country. There are a lot of assholes out there who can say w/e negative thing they want but the truth is without the courage and sacrifice from FINE people like yourselves our daily lives would not be possible.

Someone has to keep back hell so we can like in heaven, God Bless the USA.

outstanding post

Back