Testosterone and anavar pills

Gmayne

Hey guys I bought some anavar and testosterone.. The anavar is like a white capsule and the test is in pill form.. Is there really test in pill form? It's like a white pill

There is test in pill form but it is highly liver toxic. Do not take it. You need testosterone injections.

It sounds like you have a lot more to learn about AAS. Have you read the Sticky Threads yet?

I have done a lot of research I wanted test e but my connect didn't have any Just in pill form.. It won't be okay to just take for one cycle?

I have done a lot of research I wanted test e but my connect didn't have any Just in pill form.. It won't be okay to just take for one cycle?

Absolutely not. Unless your source can get you a new liver. And dont get any silly ideas about running the Var by itself. Since you have done a lot of research I am sure you know you can't do that either.

What is your age, height weight snd body fat %? How many years training? Can you lay out the cycle you are planning?

dam I was just gonna ask u that too.. I've read so many posts about people wanting to run var only. I'm 6 ft 200 pounds, 23 years old. Been training for a while I've tooken time on and off I've been an athlete my whole life.. That is where I'm so confused tho about laying out a cycle plan I was so ancy and just bought this test and anavar don't know how i should take it

It REALLY sounds like you need to do more homework. Here is a good place to start

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...75497-ology-frequently-asked-questions-2.html

Read the part about waiting for your HPTA to finish developing before using AAS too. You are too young.

What is your body fat %?

DO NOT TAKE ORAL TESTOSTERONE. Return it to your supplier -- shame on him for selling it to you -- or toss it in the garbage. Liver toxicity even at TRT dosages (low) can set in within 8 days based on medical studies.

Last edited:
So what should I do with it? And I'm not even sure what my body fat % is.. Been wanting to take steroids for a while ***128513;

AAS can be a life changing decision for the better or worse, it's worth the time to do the homework and be patient and make educated decisions. People here want tell you something g that is going to steer you wrong. My advice is if one of these vets gives advise, take it, it's gold!

The only legit form of oral testosterone I've ever heard of is andriol and it's absorbed through the lymphatic system not the liver

Last edited:
Have u ever had any experience taking it? I got the roids in front of me wanting take them like crazy lol

Back