Testosterone Suspension and Testosterone Base

Good post.... but I disagree with your choice of nolvadex on cycle. I don't think it's the smart move, and I don't think the cardio benefits are what you think they are.

You may choose an aromatase inhibitor as stated in the original post if you like brother.

There are various studies demonstrating the positive effects of Nolvedex on lipids. Also, given the relatively short duration of the cycle I have a hard time believing that the low percentage side effects of Nolvadex will present as Nolva is commonly prescribed for years at a time.

Nolva is very good at treating gyno symptoms and due to suspensions propensity for causing gyno flares I think its a reasonable treatment. However I do understand guys wanting to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and that option is given in the article.

Actually thinking about that heavy, nolva may be your best option to run these just because it almost instantly blocks gyno.

Back on the day nolva was all we had, and I don't think it's the best choice these days but in this case may be one of the times it's more effective. TNE or suspension probably wont be run for long periods of time.

Sometimes I think of everything in terms of how I typically do things, which is usually in long periods of time, but not the case here.

Last edited:
Actually thinking about that heavy, nolva may be your best option to run these just because it almost instantly blocks gyno.

Back on the day nolva was all we had, and I don't think it's the best choice these days but in this case may be one of the times it's more effective. TNE or suspension probably wont be run for long periods of time.

Sometimes I think of everything in terms of how I typically do things, which is usually in long periods of time, but not the case here.

I think this is the only or close to the only proposed cycle I have ever laid out with Nolvadex being used on cycle instead of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I have a great admiration for AI's and use them almost daily but this seemed like a reasonable scenario for Nolva.

Anyway, thank you for thinking about it brother.

my next course is biomex test suspension and biomex masteron prop the plan was 1ml 100mg a day of test and half ml of mast along with it ed, could aye maybe cut the test down to half ml 50mg ed and a little mast in there to?

I have used test S with a 29G 1/2' insulin pin. it works great with 50MG/ML try it out i just make sure to use a muscle with little fat i like my chest. just make sure it goes all the way in and you only push with the needle fully in. the particles stay small and hardly recystalize they not visible to the naked eye but I'm sure the burning comes from the tiny fiber glass like particles. the small barrels also give u a lot more levarage or pressure would be a better word you'd be surprised how easy this shit goes it.this has made test s now favorite thing now even my friend who is scared of a 25G needle can do it. if u do it slow there is minimal burn.

I have used test S with a 29G 1/2' insulin pin. it works great with 50MG/ML try it out i just make sure to use a muscle with little fat i like my chest. just make sure it goes all the way in and you only push with the needle fully in. the particles stay small and hardly recystalize they not visible to the naked eye but I'm sure the burning comes from the tiny fiber glass like particles. the small barrels also give u a lot more levarage or pressure would be a better word you'd be surprised how easy this shit goes it.this has made test s now favorite thing now even my friend who is scared of a 25G needle can do it. if u do it slow there is minimal burn.

very little pip.

Back