testosterone undecanoate recipe pls

hiokl

anyone got a recipe for this testosterone undecanoate(andriol) I have the powder, just not sure it capping it will make it more bioavailable. Is there a liquid form for this?

Oral liquid doug. Cant take injectables, they are very tedious to use, especially with my situaution since I am not in my home country. I was able to procur some andriol but in its raw form. being just the powder. Thinking of using this instead of injecting myself with test. But Im worried that capping the powder isnt enough. Since andriol uses a liquid and a certain oil to enhance the uptake.

Capping should be fine, wash the caps down with grapefruit juice to maximize uptake, maybe a small bit of something fatty as well like a tsb of olive oil.

It is hard enough to get serum testosterone levels into the upper part of the normal range with Andriol, much less Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) levels. Let us know what happens.

Is the test undecanoate in Andriol not protected by something else that makes it lymphatic or whatever? I haven't really bothered to research.

doug i never heard that shit about washing it down with evo or grapefuit can u explain alittle more for me pease.

Keep you guys updated. From the information I gathered, mild anabolic effect
can be noticed at 480 grams a day, 1 andriol cap equates to 40 mg test unde. Optimal dosing is to divide 480 every 2-4 hours. depends I guess how religious anyone plans on doing this. BTW grapefuit might increase toxicity is this true?

Mranak, the oil they used is castor and oleic, according to organon it just made the shelf life of the product longer, I guess I just have to see for myself^^.

hiokl said:
Keep you guys updated. From the information I gathered, mild anabolic effect
can be noticed at 480 grams a day, 1 andriol cap equates to 40 mg test unde. Optimal dosing is to divide 480 every 2-4 hours. depends I guess how religious anyone plans on doing this. BTW grapefuit might increase toxicity is this true?

Mranak, the oil they used is castor and oleic, according to organon it just made the shelf life of the product longer, I guess I just have to see for myself^^.
That fact that you have to take 480mg/day in order to get a mild anabolic effect demonstrates that much of this stuff really isn't making it past the liver. Poor liver. Any chance you can get bloodwork done while using? That would be really informative.

Back