Testosterones' association with behaviour

anzel

There is a lot of medical science focused on how we behave because of our hormones or lack of hormones even. I encourage everyone to read up on it because it can help us understand what we are doing here when we kinda get lost or forget.

Its been a while now that I have been using exogenous test for TRT or a blast but I can still remember what it was like when I had miserably low levels of test in my system. I didn't feel good and I didn't look good.
The physical part is highly noticeable right off the bat. Better physique with some abs showing and stronger. Also and increase in energy and libido like you were 10 yrs younger. These are all great features and what we are looking for.

But how testosterone has made me behave is even more intriguing . With low test I was experiencing things I didn't actually recognize at the time. But once I did my first blast I had crystal clear hind sight to all the mental issues I had. I was not as confident and would get anxiety because of it. I was not so aggressive. I had less desire to do things. Any big challenge was too much like work to even want to do it. I was just a blah kind of guy.

Running a cycle with a decent dose of test certainly does make you feel better. But after a while you get used to this new set point and you can forget the way it used to be. Every once in a while I do find myself stepping up and just getting in the zone , taking charge, and being as about alpha as one can be. Afterward I take a step back and I am blown away , was that me just doing that??

Overall between a better physique and more energy the mental clarity and healthy assertiveness and hell yeah, some well managed aggression from time to time has made modern living actually fun for me! The world is my playground and living life feels like I'm on a natural high all the time.

How do you guys relate to what I am talking about??

I've noticed a marked increase in aggression in the bedroom (good) and on the road (not so good).

Good write bro, yes i like me waaaay better on cycle and life seems so much easier to navigate through as well as feeling like a badass mofo

I know I was single for 4 years and went on one date in that time. Felt like crap, didnt care. Got on trt and within 3 months was dating heavily again. I would ask random girls while out and about for their numbers without hesitation. I met a great one and was married to her about 6 months later..
I look back and just didnt realize at the time how bad I felt. One of the best decisions I ever made was to get my test checked.
Im in my late 40's and I have more sex now than I ever did. Life is good...

I know I was single for 4 years and went on one date in that time. Felt like crap, didnt care. Got on trt and within 3 months was dating heavily again. I would ask random girls while out and about for their numbers without hesitation. I met a great one and was married to her about 6 months later..
I look back and just didnt realize at the time how bad I felt. One of the best decisions I ever made was to get my test checked.
Im in my late 40's and I have more sex now than I ever did. Life is good...

Thats a fantastic story Rich!

Well I noticed that I feel Calmer and more relaxed while having a general sense of better mood, yet at the same time more aggression. It might sound contradicting but its not if you know what Im talking about. libido was always high but i noticed a slight boost there as well.

Good point Juced! Yes you have more aggressions but it's a calm and focused aggression. Controlled. And it's not like you areally in an agitated state. You are assertive!

Back