Testoviron Depot Medipharm/BSP Brown Amp?

YOLO

You Only Live Once
Hey guys,

Been awhile. I know this topic has been beaten like a dead horse but I just got these amps from a new source in Thailand. Ive never seen these amps before. I have been trying to find conclusive information on the legitimacy of these particular amps. I have only used the clear amps with the white labels, green rings & blue dot by Bayer/Schering. From what I have read there are no brown amps in Thailand. I actually have a buddy that is there right now & I sent him pics of these to ask if they are even available there. Waiting on response. Is there anyone on here that is using these currently & getting results?

Testoviron Depot
(Testosterone enanthate)
MFG. LIC . NO. 000243
REGN.NO. 000909
MEDIPHARM/BSP
BAYER LOGO
B.MD. 29706
EXP.03.17

I just cracked one open, had a pretty clean break at the neck. Didn't shatter. Oil is reasonably thick at room temperature. Used a 23G to draw the oil & it took a good 30 to 45 seconds to get it all out. Put a drop on my finger. Has a sweet smell to it. With other clear amps I would have to heat up the oil just to get it to drop out of the neck. I would use an 18G needle to draw & a 21G to pin. The only true way to tell if this is legit would be to get blood work done before & after but I just wanted to get some advice from any current users on these. Its been awhile since I've done a cycle & I know there is a huge market for fakes. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Last edited:
I'm living in Thailand and I've never see these brown amps, the Testoviron you find in pharmacies here are the clear amps with the super thick oil you describe at the end of your post.
Do you have the box of these amps?

I'm living in Thailand and I've never see these brown amps, the Testoviron you find in pharmacies here are the clear amps with the super thick oil you describe at the end of your post.
Do you have the box of these amps?[/QUO

For some reason I can't upload the pic I took of the box it was sent in but I'm pretty sure its not the box they came in originally. When I do an internet search though this is the box that seems to be associated with these amps...

Ok I had to adjust the picture size to upload. But this is the box they were sent in. But the expiry dates don't match up. I think they just used this box cuz of its size & the amount I ordered. I have been back & forth with them by email. They are pretty adamant about the legitimacy of this product. Plus I've asked this question in another forum & had a member there say he has seen these in Thailand & says they are legit so I really can't get a definable answer. Guess I'll just pin & see.

Those are legit (like 99% sure).

I wouldn't worry about expiration date. When I used to get American pharm grade from my doc I too noticed the box and vial sometimes didn't match (Watson Cypionate).

If you got those from the source I think you did you're 100% g2g.

I'll PM you my email and tell me where you got em.

I can't see really clearly but the language printed on the box is not Thai, it is Arabic or may be Indian (I would say Arabic but printed to small to be 100% sure).

Here are some pics of the Testoviron found in Thailand. They come in 20amps boxes. Amps are clear, oil is super thick (hardly go through 24G after heating, 23G is sitll a pain, start to flow nicely at 21/22G).
Notice is printed in English with Thai version on the back (see pic). Also note the stamp of the German packaging company on the back of the amps tray.

View attachment 556591View attachment 556592View attachment 556593

Not saying that yours are fake, but these are not Thai ones.

I can't see really clearly but the language printed on the box is not Thai, it is Arabic or may be Indian (I would say Arabic but printed to small to be 100% sure).

Here are some pics of the Testoviron found in Thailand. They come in 20amps boxes. Amps are clear, oil is super thick (hardly go through 24G after heating, 23G is sitll a pain, start to flow nicely at 21/22G).
Notice is printed in English with Thai version on the back (see pic). Also note the stamp of the German packaging company on the back of the amps tray.

View attachment 556591View attachment 556592View attachment 556593

Not saying that yours are fake, but these are not Thai ones.

Yeah those are the ones I'm used to using. I haven't come across anything saying there complete bunk yet so perhaps legit or UGL made they will still work. Guess I'll find out in a few weeks.

Yeah those are the ones I'm used to using. I haven't come across anything saying there complete bunk yet so perhaps legit or UGL made they will still work. Guess I'll find out in a few weeks.

They're pretty popular and work just as well assuming their real Pakies.

Check the volume of each amp and see if there's any air bubbles. Bayer being a multi-billion dollar company isn't going to ship ampules with air bubbles.

i have the exact same amps and wondering about the legitimacy. the box is the same as the first pic of the box you put up. how did you go? the liquid is clear when in syringe which i don't think is right??

I have a box which looks exactly like this, along with the amps, but the oil is pretty thin , not thick as you describe. Definitely a fake/copy would you say?

Back