Have I become allergic after all this time?

FlashRunner

I'm 52 & have been cruising on & off for 8-10 years, my juice of choice has been enanthate with the occasional HCG for cuts now & then. For the first few years I played with doing 2-3 ml weekly while gaining, & then would drop to 1 ml every other week while cruising. For the last 5 years or so, I've stuck to the cruise route.
A little over a year ago, I had bought some enth from the same supplier I've always used, I've never had any issue with them. They offer products from US & from overseas, & this was the first time I had tried any from the US. Injecting in my shoulder, it got huge, & I mean it was swollen all the way to my elbow, it was red & it was hot. I took a few months off & tried again in the glutes & had the same response.
So my next move, I ordered product from the same supplier but stuck with the overseas version this time. I did notice a difference in the appearance of the product; the US product had a slightly gold tint to it, while the overseas product is always clear. I attributed the issue to maybe them using a different oil as a carrier & proceeded. I was off cycle again as it took a couple more months for the product to arrive due to covid, but it finally showed up.
Injecting the glutes brought the same if not worse effect. I waited a few weeks & tried the other side, on the event I had done something funky like hit a vein or...I don't know, something.
Last week, I pinned up & bam, same shit. I'm not talking about a little knot & some discomfort, I'm talking about my wife asking if I had synthol injected on one side of my ass. It was a little red, hot, & swollen enough that I couldn't sit on it for a week.
Is it the enanthate? Should I maybe try the same from a different vendor? What the hell do you think is going on?
I almost forgot, I do bloods & have seen absolutely nothing out of the ordinary there, although I admit I've noticed my stools are definitively beige, like one would experience with a fatty liver. Again, nothing weird on the bloods but the odd stools go away after I've not pinned for 3-4 weeks.

I'm 52 & have been cruising on & off for 8-10 years, my juice of choice has been enanthate with the occasional HCG for cuts now & then. For the first few years I played with doing 2-3 ml weekly while gaining, & then would drop to 1 ml every other week while cruising. For the last 5 years or so, I've stuck to the cruise route.
A little over a year ago, I had bought some enth from the same supplier I've always used, I've never had any issue with them. They offer products from US & from overseas, & this was the first time I had tried any from the US. Injecting in my shoulder, it got huge, & I mean it was swollen all the way to my elbow, it was red & it was hot. I took a few months off & tried again in the glutes & had the same response.
So my next move, I ordered product from the same supplier but stuck with the overseas version this time. I did notice a difference in the appearance of the product; the US product had a slightly gold tint to it, while the overseas product is always clear. I attributed the issue to maybe them using a different oil as a carrier & proceeded. I was off cycle again as it took a couple more months for the product to arrive due to covid, but it finally showed up.
Injecting the glutes brought the same if not worse effect. I waited a few weeks & tried the other side, on the event I had done something funky like hit a vein or...I don't know, something.
Last week, I pinned up & bam, same shit. I'm not talking about a little knot & some discomfort, I'm talking about my wife asking if I had synthol injected on one side of my ass. It was a little red, hot, & swollen enough that I couldn't sit on it for a week.
Is it the enanthate? Should I maybe try the same from a different vendor? What the hell do you think is going on?
I almost forgot, I do bloods & have seen absolutely nothing out of the ordinary there, although I admit I've noticed my stools are definitively beige, like one would experience with a fatty liver. Again, nothing weird on the bloods but the odd stools go away after I've not pinned for 3-4 weeks.

First thing I thought when I read your post is that the gear might very well be bunk. In fact, I would almost bet on it.

First thing I thought when I read your post is that the gear might very well be bunk. In fact, I would almost bet on it.

Thanks brother. That was my thought too, repeatedly. I see results in the bloods, & as I said, I've used the same vendor for several years, so it's not been an easy call.
I'll see if I can find a different vendor & give that a go.

has to be the carrier oil. best to get a better source. are you allergic to any oils?

If I am it's brand new, never been allergic to anything but work.
I've seen the source sponsor on a lot of boards, but who knows. I do know I've seen results in bloods, not to mention I could definitely tell from my results in the gym & in the mirror.
Sounds like I'll be looking for a new source to see if that does the trick.

If I am it's brand new, never been allergic to anything but work.
I've seen the source sponsor on a lot of boards, but who knows. I do know I've seen results in bloods, not to mention I could definitely tell from my results in the gym & in the mirror.
Sounds like I'll be looking for a new source to see if that does the trick.

good luck and please keep us posted brother!

I was finally able to find another source, & here's what happened.
I ordered a bottle of enth, but they sent me cypionate by mistake. I've never used it & figured it would be too much trouble to try to get the order fixed, so I just used it. No issues whatsoever, although as the compound is different, it affected me a little differently, but was still effective. After trying that, I figured my previous source must have been the cause, so I ordered 5 bottles of enanthate from the new source.
The new enth finally showed up so I pinned & BAM!! Swollen, red, hot injection site for a friggin' week! So it seems I must have developed an allergy to the carrier oil, or at least that's what I'm thinking. And now I have another handful of bottles of gear that I can't use, & probably another 6 weeks before I can replace it due to shipping/etc.
Man, this is a fun game, isn't it. :insane2:

I ordered a bottle of enth, but they sent me cypionate by mistake. I've never used it & figured it would be too much trouble to try to get the order fixed, so I just used it. No issues whatsoever, although as the compound is different, it affected me a little differently, but was still effective. After trying that, I figured my previous source must have been the cause, so I ordered 5 bottles of enanthate from the new source.
The new enth finally showed up so I pinned & BAM!! Swollen, red, hot injection site for a friggin' week! So it seems I must have developed an allergy to the carrier oil, or at least that's what I'm thinking. And now I have another handful of bottles of gear that I can't use, & probably another 6 weeks before I can replace it due to shipping/etc.

what ai are you taking and dosages? dealing with sides will be an issue for sure bro.

I think we are dealing with the same problem: https://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/696904-pip-after-testo-injection.html as I reported here, too.
I don't know if we tried the same sources, but the problem seems to be very similar, the only difference is that I had fever, too.
Blood tests showed good results, so it must be the oil somehow.

what ai are you taking and dosages? dealing with sides will be an issue for sure bro.

To be frank, I've been off the gear for so long waiting for new shipment, I haven't been on any meds/gear/ai whatsoever.
My go to is typically aromasin, but as I've just been on cruise dosage the last several years, I haven't seemed to require much, but I've got an open mind on this.

I think we are dealing with the same problem: https://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/696904-pip-after-testo-injection.html as I reported here, too.
I don't know if we tried the same sources, but the problem seems to be very similar, the only difference is that I had fever, too.
Blood tests showed good results, so it must be the oil somehow.

Woah, I think you're right. As I mentioned, I've been using the same gear from the same vendor for multiple years, so I have doubts that it's the actual gear. I definitely suspect the oil, especially since I've sourced from 2 different vendors. I suppose an allergy test on it could confirm.

Back