Thaiger pharma real or fake ?

Anavar is probably one of the biggest faked orals because of the clean gains and high demand, so if you got it for cheap it's probably fake

just looking at the tiger stamp it looks cheap to me. If the lab was cheap on their stamps and pill making process id say it is fake. that being said it could be dbol. they usually will give you something when they fake it just on var.

Anavar is probably one of the biggest faked orals because of the clean gains and high demand, so if you got it for cheap it's probably fake
Yes, indeeded.
Only few labs offer decent var.
Alpa, vermodje, medlabs are these labs.

Yep, just got reply from the rep, he said it is indeed fake and will be sending the pic into the lab.

Thaiger pharma is a good lab tho if you have legit source to it. I get it when I am in Philippines.

Last edited:
thaiger has online verification now so you can easily make sure the stuff is g2g https://roidsmarket.com/articles/thaiger-pharma--authenticity--check

Yes, indeeded.
Only few labs offer decent var.
Alpa, vermodje, medlabs are these labs.

I recently used GP and" Generic" labs var .
Both worked great! I did mix the 2 though. Took 3 of each every day.
I had never seen myself so vascular before. I'm was also taking test and still am. I noticed the effects of var go away2-3 days after I stopped using it.
It was not dbol. I am very familiar with how dbol effects me. It blows me up like a water balloon

Back