Thanks for all your help in advance ! Need some help on CJC-1295

BigKentucky

One big fucking CANUCK !
Hey ladies and gents...

I've been doing research on the "peps" and I'm going to give them a try. My background ? Amateur bodybuilder...41 years old...26 days post show as of today...weighed in 234...was 246 on stage for night routine the day after. As of today I'm 274 lbs and still quite vacular. I've been running 10 IU's daily of primatopin for 6 months (wonderful product) and taking the usual t-400/sus-240/cypionate/winstrol/tren cocktails for about a year now. It's time to dab into the peptides. This is what I plan on taking...can someone critique my peptide usage ? I really am out of my league here with theses things..and would appreciate some help from my fellow gym junkies if possible !!

Thank you in advance !!

My planned peptide usage:

GHRP-6: 100 mch x 3 daily
IGF-1 Ec (MGF): 200 mcg daily post workout
IGF-1 (LR3): 100 mcg daily
DES (1-3)IGF-1: 100 mcg daily
Melatonan II: 250 mcg daily
CJC-1295: ??????????

Now here it the problem...CJC 1295 ?!?! How much do I take and what would be my mixing rates with bacteriostatic water ?

Thanks again !! Great forum BTW !:help::confused::)

Hey ladies and gents...

I've been doing research on the "peps" and I'm going to give them a try. My background ? Amateur bodybuilder...41 years old...26 days post show as of today...weighed in 234...was 246 on stage for night routine the day after. As of today I'm 274 lbs and still quite vacular. I've been running 10 IU's daily of primatopin for 6 months (wonderful product) and taking the usual t-400/sus-240/cypionate/winstrol/tren cocktails for about a year now. It's time to dab into the peptides. This is what I plan on taking...can someone critique my peptide usage ? I really am out of my league here with theses things..and would appreciate some help from my fellow gym junkies if possible !!

Thank you in advance !!

My planned peptide usage:

GHRP-6: 100 mch x 3 daily
IGF-1 Ec (MGF): 200 mcg daily post workout
IGF-1 (LR3): 100 mcg daily
DES (1-3)IGF-1: 100 mcg daily
Melatonan II: 250 mcg daily
CJC-1295: ??????????

Now here it the problem...CJC 1295 ?!?! How much do I take and what would be my mixing rates with bacteriostatic water ?

Thanks again !! Great forum BTW !:help::confused::)

dont run your lr3 and des at the same time. you can rotate them at 3-4wk intervals to avoid over saturation. the other stuff looks fine. take your mt2 and cjc before bed.
as for the cjc i dont know what mg the bottle is but you can use the calculator at the top of the page to calculate how much ba water you need and how far you need to draw on slin pin for you dose. the dose on cjc is between 60-100mcg before bed some go eod but ed wont hurt anything. hope that helped you out a little bit at least

dont run your lr3 and des at the same time. you can rotate them at 3-4wk intervals to avoid over saturation. the other stuff looks fine. take your mt2 and cjc before bed.
as for the cjc i dont know what mg the bottle is but you can use the calculator at the top of the page to calculate how much ba water you need and how far you need to draw on slin pin for you dose. the dose on cjc is between 60-100mcg before bed some go eod but ed wont hurt anything. hope that helped you out a little bit at least

Thank you !

The 1295 is a 2 mg bottle. So would I mix 2 ml of bacwater in with this ? That should give me 20 pins @ 100 mcg correct ??

LOL..this "pep" stuff is hard work figuring out...I like the old school of just filling a syringe and not having to calculate LOL...

Make sure you use this: Peptide Dosage Calculator | Reconstitute Research Peptides

It will help make sure your dosing correctly. Stick to 100mcg of cjc for now, not really a need to go any higher when coupled with 6...

Your MT2 dosing looks good as well, ed for the first week with a couple tanning sessions, then you can drop to maintenance dosing after that once you reach your desired darkness.

Make sure you use this: Peptide Dosage Calculator | Reconstitute Research Peptides

It will help make sure your dosing correctly. Stick to 100mcg of cjc for now, not really a need to go any higher when coupled with 6...

Your MT2 dosing looks good as well, ed for the first week with a couple tanning sessions, then you can drop to maintenance dosing after that once you reach your desired darkness.

Hey thank you very much !! :)

The peptide calculator is the cats' meow...that made things fall into perspective. I was caught up in the "if the peptide is 10 mg then you MUST use 10 ml's of dilutent". So not the way.

Last edited:
Back