Thanksgiving Specials, GHRP 2 & GHRP 6

labpepeptide

Now we are running a special of

GHRP-2 5mg,purity 99.54%, as low as $12 per vial

GHRP-6 5mg,purity 98.73%, as low as $12 per vial

At Labpe, we quality control every batch of our products and make sure that only the top notch peptides are sold. Checkout our MS and HPLC Reports

GHRP-2 Report

BATCH : M121002-L085805

MS REPORT:
M121002-L085805_ms.jpg

HPLC REPORT:
M121002-L085805_hplc.jpg

GHRP-6 Report

BATCH : M121001-L552757

MS REPORT:
M121001-L552757_ms.jpg

HPLC REPORT:
M121001-L552757_hplc.jpg

Labpe, U.S. made peptide, shipping worldwide with an average of 5 business days delivery, overnight shipping available for U.S. delivery.
Sincerely,

Can someone please assist me.
I've made an order from Labpe.com i still haven't received Tracking number for my order and it's has been 6 days since i mad my order.
People usually quote they received the order in 5 day and i have received tracking details in 6 days.
If people are promoting Labpe with specials here they can at least refer me to a email address or person where I can get in contact with them.

You need to contact them through the contact us feature on the site. Could be backed up from the holiday weekend. Relax.

It been almost 2 weeks and the Status is still in "processing Status". they don't reply to my emails even trying to contact via different avenues. it would be nice if they replied updating the reason why it's delayed.
I'm trying to relax but my current product is finished and I was waiting for my order to come in before it finished. that just stuffs me up.

is it good to Stack GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 together???

There's no point. They are very similar. You want to stack either one or the other is cjc-1295 no dac. Ghrp-6 is best when bulking because of the appetite increase. I still get appetite increase with ghrp-2 but not as much.

So then I should Just use one after the other then? cuz I bought them both on black friday...

Back