The Anabolic Doc - Good to be back in the community

The Anabolic Doc

Official Sponsor
Hi everyone, I'm happy to be back on the forum. My name is Dr. Thomas O'Connor, I am a board certified Internist specializing in the care of men who are using or have used anabolic steroids. Some of you may remember me as the Anabolic Doc in Muscular Development magazine from 2009 to 2012 and also on the forumhere in 2009. I took a break from this area of practice, but I'm excited to be back. I was the first doctor in the United States to address anabolic steroids- head on. Now I have become the number one medical consultant in America dealing with anabolic steroid related medical conditions. I am here on Steroidology to reach out to anyone that is using or has used steroids and is either suffering or has questions regarding their health. Most men that I see come to me because they have been on steroids for a prolonged period and can't get off- I have developed medical regimens that have been effective in weaning men safely off anabolic steroids- This is my Anabolic Recovery Medicine A.R.M. Division.

Medical issues I commonly see and address in my medical practice are:

- Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism (A.S.I.H)

- Low Testosterone (May require testosterone replacement therapy)

- Sexual problems, erectile dysfunction, and infertility related to anabolic steroid use.

Through blood work, I also screen for medical conditions many steroid users experience that may not be overtly noticeable, but can be dangerous:

- Hypertension

- Cholesterol

- Cardiovascular disease

- Kidney disease

- Liver disease

Please see my webpage www.anabolicdoc.com or feel free to call my office for details at 860-904-6779.
Stay Strong and Healthy,

Dr O

Last edited:
Welcome back! Good to know there is a Dr on the seen. You might need another break soon after dealing with some of these guys! Lol.

Back