The Best Uses & Dosage of Cardarine

BobboO

Cardarine is a legit product by Glaxo Smith Kline and Ligand Pharmaceuticals, which can be used for any purpose. This is why it is called a “wonder drug”. It is the best choice when you are looking to improve your endurance which is one of the reasons why this is very popular in the market today. If you are a cardio enthusiast like I am and you want to increase your run times Cardarine works like no other products. It is proven to extend weightlifting sessions as well because of the increase in energy. This will let you workout longer.

Fat loss is one of the best benefits that I have achieved by using Cardarine. Vascularity is noticeable while your weight loss goals become easier to achieve. This is of course without the catabolic effects which are common with other fat burners. The good thing about Cardarine is that it can also be stacked with other substances to enhance results. Some users who are into anabolic-androgenic steroids, are using Cardarine to combat the side effects of Trenbolone and also enhance its positive results.

Cardarine Dosage
For better endurance and fat oxidation results, the most recommended dosage of Cardarine is at 10 to 15 mg a day which you can run for 8 weeks. The 20 mg a day for 8 to 12 weeks cycle is recommended to achieve the best results whether you’re in or out of the gym.

Athletes who are tested for substance use before the competition are advised to use this product with care since this is a banned substance in certain sports.

FYI ~ Glaxo Smith Kline and their Collaboration with Ligand Pharmaceuticals.
Ended in 2007 when they Abandoned all further research after Phase II Clinical Studies.

While it does help with Endurance while doing Tren.

You have to be in a Caloric Deficit to see any Real Fat Loss Results.

I honestly see No Benefit in running this SARM as a Standalone Product.
Stacking it with SR-9009 would yield much better results................................. JP
P.S.
WADA or World Anti-Doping Agency banned GW-501516 or Cardarine back in March 2013.

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/media/news/2013-03/wada-issues-alert-on-gw501516

I have uses GW from the board sponsor many times, from 10mgs all the way to 20mgs. Nothing better fir endurance, I have also stacked it with SR9009 like JP mentioned with great results

Back