The last bit of gear

Eze

How do you guys get that last bit of gear out of your vials. I am finishing up a vail this week and I don't want to waste any gear.

Easto said:
How do you guys get that last bit of gear out of your vials. I am finishing up a vail this week and I don't want to waste any gear.

Pull the crimp-on top off with some pliers, then you can really get in there and draw up all the droplets.

Ive always let the vial sit upside down for a while so it could all drain. You have to just barely penetrate:D the rubber stopper to capture all the gear. Still tough to tell if you get every drop!

Good idea dB...never thought of that one!:bigok:

i warm up my amps or vials in warm water..although you may say non steile, i always wipe them down with alcohol and then the warm oil just sucks all the way up....

and as said above tear those suckers apart.....

then you could always just chew up the vials and amps and swallow them...:D

E

i tear off the tops and take one of my old pins and clip the point down so all there is is a barrel with a somewhat flat surface.(then sterilize in my auto-clave,or boiling water)the flat surface helps to that very last bit.

Railrunner said:
Ive always let the vial sit upside down for a while so it could all drain. You have to just barely penetrate:D the rubber stopper to capture all the gear. Still tough to tell if you get every drop!

Good idea dB...never thought of that one!:bigok:

That's what I do...would not recommend pulling the top off just drain it like railrunner said.
I pop the seals and stoppers off my gear with a can opener bottle opener end and then drain and then sterile filter into a sterile vial..but that's another story...
BTW railrunner nice pic in yer avatar boooiiiiinggggg!!

If a doctor used it to give you a shot for medical use for some reason, do you think he would worry about the two drops at the end?

It wont make a difference. I used to be like that with my protein shakes. I always had to get the last little bit on the bottom every time.

If you really want the last drop or two just tilt the vial so all the juice collects as deep as it can to one of the bottom sides of the vial, then suck it up along with some air. Reset the pin and repeat until there is nothing left. If you really want it you will get it.

Hope you get it.:)

Back