The Ultimate Bulking Shake!!!!!!!

Avenger101

Alrite fella's. this is something i whipped up in my spare time to help me get all the calories i need. Like the title says, this is NOT for people who are cutting, but for people looking to add some mass. Also before i get started, i should just say that this recipe is not good for PWO, as all the foods in here are whole and will take time to be absorbed. You'll need a blender for this, and a pretty big cup. Here it is:

1 cup, 1%milk (add more or less depending on how thick you want it)
2 cups oatmeal
1 large bananna
4 raw eggs
2 tbsp peanut butter

Just throw everything in there all at once and blend (i usually seperate the yolks from the whites, just because a single yolk holds 80% daily value of chelesterol.) Blend for about 20 seconds and it should be ready. You'll also be surprised how good this shit tastes, it's not like those other weight gain shakes that taste like shit. I take about two of these per day, one in the morning, one before bed. Here are the stats for this shake (roughly)

TOTAL CALORIES: 1350
TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE: 150 g
TOTAL PROTEIN: 55 g
TOTAL FAT: 50 g

Another thing that makes this so great, is that it is a fraction of the cost that other weight gain shakes sell for, everything in here is really cheap. And yeah it may be a little high in fat, but most of it is from the peanut butter which is mainly unsaturated fats (the kind your body will most likely use for energy). But if your on steroids most of it should just get burnt anyway. So go ahead and give this a try, and tell me what you think!

Last edited:
Single Contact Lens

The type of correction required will dictate the shape of the lens. The contacts enable the eye's internal lens to focus properly or temporarily reshape the cornea so that conditions such as astigmatism can be corrected.It is best to consult your eye care practitioner who will have details of your specific history and requirements. How often should contact lenses be changed?
Multipurpose Contact Lens
They typically involve two components: a 3% peroxide solution and a neutralization catalyst. The peroxide neutralization reaction itself, as well as the O2 product bubbling through the solution, may further help to kill microbes, Venkatesh says.While patient error in proper contact lens care remains a significant factor in eye infections, the Fusarium keratitis outbreak was also linked to a contact lens solution (Bausch & Lomb ReNu MoistureLoc.

Alrite fella's. this is something i whipped up in my spare time to help me get all the calories i need. Like the title says, this is NOT for people who are cutting, but for people looking to add some mass. Also before i get started, i should just say that this recipe is not good for PWO, as all the foods in here are whole and will take time to be absorbed. You'll need a blender for this, and a pretty big cup. Here it is:

1 cup, 1%milk (add more or less depending on how thick you want it)
2 cups oatmeal
1 large bananna
4 raw eggs
2 tbsp peanut butter

Just throw everything in there all at once and blend (i usually seperate the yolks from the whites, just because a single yolk holds 80% daily value of chelesterol.) Blend for about 20 seconds and it should be ready. You'll also be surprised how good this shit tastes, it's not like those other weight gain shakes that taste like shit. I take about two of these per day, one in the morning, one before bed. Here are the stats for this shake (roughly)

TOTAL CALORIES: 1350
TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE: 150 g
TOTAL PROTEIN: 55 g
TOTAL FAT: 50 g

Another thing that makes this so great, is that it is a fraction of the cost that other weight gain shakes sell for, everything in here is really cheap. And yeah it may be a little high in fat, but most of it is from the peanut butter which is mainly unsaturated fats (the kind your body will most likely use for energy). But if your on steroids most of it should just get burnt anyway. So go ahead and give this a try, and tell me what you think!

Thanks... I am gonna try drinking one or two of these a day:) gonna make one tonight for sure!

I do something similar for breakfast to get down all of what 3J advised me to eat. I use the liquid egg whites because I hate wasting eggs and plus they are pasteurized so no worries about eating them raw. Mine is:

8 egg whites
1 1/2 cups oatmeal (dry)
and a scoop of chocolate whey for flavoring

I eat my 2 hard boiled eggs on the side cause they would be nasty in a shake!

I found running my oatmeal through a spice grinder first makes it so I can just toss it in a shaker cup.

Right when I get up in the morning with breakfast I make an amazing shake blended
1 Banana frozen
4 oz liquid egg whites
6 oz skim milk
2 oz OJ
2 scoops Myofusion Vanilla Protein powder
handful of oatmeal
Tastes Amazing!!!!

The type of correction required will dictate the shape of the lens. The contacts enable the eye's internal lens to focus properly or temporarily reshape the cornea so that conditions such as astigmatism can be corrected.It is best to consult your eye care practitioner who will have details of your specific history and requirements. How often should contact lenses be changed?
Multipurpose Contact Lens
They typically involve two components: a 3% peroxide solution and a neutralization catalyst. The peroxide neutralization reaction itself, as well as the O2 product bubbling through the solution, may further help to kill microbes, Venkatesh says.While patient error in proper contact lens care remains a significant factor in eye infections, the Fusarium keratitis outbreak was also linked to a contact lens solution (Bausch & Lomb ReNu MoistureLoc.

ASS UME this is for bulking Your eyeballs? :40oz:

Back