This Forum really should be....

H

Hawaiian Silky

...merged with the convo lounge like it was before. Almost everyone on this forum likes sports, but the sports talk forum is always dead, since day one. Isn't it about time we scrap this bad boy?

You think Schumacher can take the World Championship again in 2005, with all the new rules changes? Or will BAR and Renault finall be able to catch up to Ferrari? Will Williams and McLaren return to form, or continue their downhill slides?

I hear you.

But I think if we merged the two forums, the people who really do want to talk sports would be unhappy with how their threads evolved. I just cant see any threads in there staying on topic and really being good discussions pertaining to the thread subject.

BiggieSwolls said:
I hear you.

But I think if we merged the two forums, the people who really do want to talk sports would be unhappy with how their threads evolved. I just cant see any threads in there staying on topic and really being good discussions pertaining to the thread subject.

I agree with ya there. Kinda like how Deebs just jacked this thread.

So do you think that Jenson Button or Fernando Alonso will finally get their first F1 victories in the 2005 season?

BiggieSwolls said:
I hear you.

I totally agree with u. :)

Mr. dB said:
So do you think that Jenson Button or Fernando Alonso will finally get their first F1 victories in the 2005 season?

:flipoffha

Back