This weeks Thursday Sale 2/5/15...Power Chews, Medivin, Forged Burner, Testavate 500!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
This weeks Thursday Sale has some awesome products featured...Power Chews, Medivin, Forged Burner, Testavate 500, and ProSupps DNPX II...a very versatile sale this week!!!

unnamed_zpseweeoa6s.jpg

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
MA and the Muscle Research Team

As always, here are my thoughts on this week’s sale items:

Power Chews – ALL Products ($20 off)

I have professed my love of Power Chews many, many times. They are super convenient and very tasty. The BCAA and Glutamine chews are solid for travel snacks. The creatine chews help break up the routine of always having a powder (which I generally love, but a break is nice on occasion). Same goes for the pre-workout chews. Now, D-Test is just an awesome combo of DAA and LCLT. And not just that, but they have a special “bull berry” flavor that is the best of all of them. Seriously. A great PCT or just natural strength product. But in general, Power Chews are great if you’re in contest prep or cutting and still want something sweet. When you travel, it’s just one small tub you toss in instead of bigger ones or measuring out powders in bags, extra pills, etc. And the BCAA chews are fantastic for at-work snacks or when you’re driving. This is a steal of a price for any of these.

VPX Medivin ($5 off)

Medivin has been my go-to multi ever since Muscle Research started carrying it. I previously used Orange Triad or NOW ADAM (both great, btw). I really like the extra in this, like the higher dose of D3, the EPA/DHA, etc. And just like the Power Chews, these are awesome for travel. They’re like the little GNC packs – a full serving is in an individual packet, so you can toss those in when traveling for work, going on vacation, or just leaving for a simple evening away. This is the type of thing where I would sometimes purchase an entire year’s worth of product at a time since I’d buy it anyway and then this way it’s at a discount (that multiplies with each extra one you purchase).

NutriClipse Testavate 500 ($10 off)

This is one I’m not familiar with, and I’m obviously not thrilled that it’s a prop blend lol (aside from the zinc and high dose of vitamin D). However, you’re getting bulbine, resveratrol, longjack, afromum, and NMDA (the variant of DAA that was really popular a couple years ago at a much lower dose). It would be a good chance to take a try with this if you’re interested in a new test-booster/PCT product at the price of under $35 shipped for a full month’s serving.

Transform Forged Burner ($8 off)

I love the Forged line and Transform as a company. You know exactly how much of what you’re getting. This has been a very popular fat burner for quite a while and sometimes is even touted as “too strong” which would allow you to take it at a lower dose, still get results, and make it last longer. You’re getting 400mg caffeine (collectively) in one serving, cocoa seed extract, hordenine, cinnamon bark extract, dendrobium, evodiamine, and yohimbine. One serving is 2 caps and it’s recommended at 1 cap for appetite suppression and 2 for energy. I’d suggest starting off at 1 first thing in the mornings and then see if you want a 2nd cap in the afternoons. If you use a pre-workout (first of all, be careful with stim content), I’d just use 1 in the mornings and then dose a 2nd cap on off days – make it last longer. This is an excellent pickup any time; especially for under $30 shipped.

ProSupps DNPXII ($5 off)

Another one I haven’t used, but am intrigued by the profile. Part of the ingredient list gives you the exact amounts – caffeine, NMT, pikatropin, yohimbine, and 3,5 diiodo. The rest is part of a 250mg matrix – white willow extract, 4 forms of phenylethylamine, black tea extract, cocoa extract. I’d wager this would be a warm one and worth giving a try. However, with Forged Burner on sale right now too and if you’re on the fence, that’s where I’d go.

Awesome week of sales here these stand out to me.The VPX Medivin is a great vitamin supplement can't go wrong and the Transform Forged Burner is a heck of a fat burner if your looking to great ripped up this will definitely help you get there

Bump for a solid sale here, couple more days left for these savings! We have some awesome other sales coming up this month...but if there are some staples here, grab them at a discount!!!

Huge discount on power chews guys, not only do they taste delicious ! they are so damn convenient too

Back