Thoughts on mixing these orals?

omgmike1

So Everymorning I take: 40mg accutane, 1.2g NAC, 1g Garlic, 2.2g Fish Oil.

I eat about 1,000 Cal break with 20g fats in it to help absorb all the stuff.

I take the garlic for general cardio health.
I take the fish oils to reduce BP. (2.2g on 250 test cruise, 4.4g on 500 test blasts + other compounds)

I was looking into adding 81mg Asprin into my daily tabs to help keep clots chance reduced. I would be taking all these orals above + the asprin.

Is it okay to stack 2 or 4 fish oils with asprin or would this be too dangerous? I know that fish oils lower BP, but I don't know if they reduce clot chance and make the RBC more slippery? Thoughts?

PS: On a quick side note, I tried to donate Blood today. I drank some water and didn't eat any food. Had no time cause of work, They could not get the blood to flow from my vein. I guess it was thick. So I'm currently planning on taking 500mg asprin tonight and 500mg tomorrow morning 2 hours before donation and drinking lots of water till i can't anymore, with some food thrown in to help get the blood to flow. Do u think this is too much asprin to do this or not? It would be a one time thing and when it's done, I'll tell them I don't want the blood to be donated.

Last edited:
I will drink as much water tonight and 2 hours prior before donating. I just need this process to go smooth. Anyways, what do u think about stacking the orals mega?

I don't know your medical history. Aspirin can be great unless you have certain conditions. Fish oil should be OK if your diet is lacking it. It would be better to get it through your diet though. Garlic -- not sure if there is any evidence that it does much. Maybe there is... I just don't know.

The stack is fine as long as you don't have an aspirin allergy. You don't need 1g of aspirin to donate either, it just makes your cells slippery to an extent. 81mg is fine, but be aware that some donation centers ask that you do NOT take any aspirin 72hrs prior to donating. The accutane is nasty stuff, but I can't fault you for wanting to have clear skin. :p

The trick is to drink water continuously throughout the day, so you're hydrated. It takes time for water to go from your stomach, and into your bloodstream. I recommend drinking a little bottle of gatorade an hour prior if you have troubles getting blood to flow on a poor stick. FYI: The fault of you not bleeding enough for the phlebotomist, is THEIR fault as there are plenty of sites that WILL flow, even if dehydrated. You do want to be hydrated to prevent any issues, and it does make it easier to find a good vein - but don't let the inexperienced phlebotomist blame you. Just means you got a rookie, that's all. ;)

Oh, and garlic helps with LDL reduction. I don't remember the actual compound found in it off the top of my head, but there have been a number of studies on it. :)

The stack is fine as long as you don't have an aspirin allergy. You don't need 1g of aspirin to donate either, it just makes your cells slippery to an extent. 81mg is fine, but be aware that some donation centers ask that you do NOT take any aspirin 72hrs prior to donating. The accutane is nasty stuff, but I can't fault you for wanting to have clear skin. :p

The trick is to drink water continuously throughout the day, so you're hydrated. It takes time for water to go from your stomach, and into your bloodstream. I recommend drinking a little bottle of gatorade an hour prior if you have troubles getting blood to flow on a poor stick. FYI: The fault of you not bleeding enough for the phlebotomist, is THEIR fault as there are plenty of sites that WILL flow, even if dehydrated. You do want to be hydrated to prevent any issues, and it does make it easier to find a good vein - but don't let the inexperienced phlebotomist blame you. Just means you got a rookie, that's all. ;)

Oh, and garlic helps with LDL reduction. I don't remember the actual compound found in it off the top of my head, but there have been a number of studies on it. :)

How would u know if u have a asprin allergy? I never really take this stuff, but I have before during headaches and never really had any problems. I'm going to start running 81mg of it ED with the stack above on the up coming monday if u say it's fine with 2g fish oils. I know that NSAID's can reduce gains, but would 81mg ED asprin have any effect on this half?

I'm really behind on the donation process, I've been putting it off for so long and I am a FOOL for doing so. I NEED it to be drawn tomorrow. Thats why I'm taking 325mg asprin tonight and again in the morning. Lowered the dose, I found some baby asprin in my house. I'm doing this cause I can't risk this happening again. The clinic is only open so often in my area. I will drink water a ton in the morning.

Thats good to hear on the garlic. I never had a cholest problem. I take in so much fiber from complex carbs, that it's always near perfect. Just another benefit of eating clean year round!

Last edited:
You should not donate blood if you take aspirin and/or are taking accutane. If you choose to go through with it, please call them afterwards and tell them you feel flu-like symptoms coming on so that they dispose of your blood. It could be dangerous for someone to receive it.

You should not donate blood if you take aspirin and/or are taking accutane. If you choose to go through with it, please call them afterwards and tell them you feel flu-like symptoms coming on so that they dispose of your blood. It could be dangerous for someone to receive it.

I know that NSAID's can reduce gains, but would 81mg ED asprin have any effect on this?

PS: Yes I know Mega, I will tell them when I'm done that I changed my mind on donating the blood or that I had a cold.

No, aspirin won't have an effect on your gains. It's ibuprofen that can reduce the effects of hypertrophic exercise. If you've taken aspirin and didn't get really REALLY sick, you don't have the allergy.

My main concern would be the liver if I were you. Accutane is already hepatoxic, and stacking it with orals and OTC meds could have a compounding effect.

Back