Thoughts on weird hair loss:

TheCthulhu

Hey all and thanks in advance for the thoughts/assistance.

I have a great deal of experience in BB and cycling, but have always encountered an issue that I've been unable to explain through research, so I'm hoping perhaps we can figure it out together. I'm in my 30's and have not developed MPB of any kind thus far. Full, thick head of hair. Certain steroids have caused massive shedding, however, to the point of just having to shave my head because the patchiness looks so bad. The hair loss occurs everywhere, including sideburns, neckline.....even eyebrows (they get super-thin) and some beard patches. They are not, however, the steroids you would expect.

Testosterone - No loss
Dbol - No loss
Anadrol - No problems
Winstrol - No issues

Anavar - MASSIVE shedding (2/3 of my hair fell out in 6 weeks)
Deca - Moderate shedding
Tren - MASSIVE shedding
EQ - Moderate shedding

There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to what type of steroid is going to cause hair loss. The hair has always grown back after the cycle within a few months, but as I get older I'm afraid one of these times it isn't going to come back...and I don't like losing my eyebrows. For that reason my cycles are always too oral-heavy, something I would like to get away from as I'm getting into my 30's. I hadn't tried Anavar and Deca in years, so tried them again recently and it was a disaster...2/3 of my hair fell out on Anavar. It has just gotten about back to normal and I'm planning my next cycle (bulk), so I was hoping someone here might notice something I haven't or have some advice on cycle ideas. I'm currently planning a test 750/dbol 50/adrol 50 cycle and thinking about giving EQ another try at 500-600. This will likely be my last oral cycle, so I'm hoping the EQ will be better tolerated this time around as it has been a decade since I've used it.

You may tell me to just screw it and not worry about my hair....but I like my hair...and my eyebrows. If it was inevitable and genetic anyway I wouldn't care, but this doesn't seem to be the case. It appears to be some kind of telogen effluvium caused by hormone changes. Any ideas on why these specific compounds are causing the hair loss and advice on any I may be missing that would be a future option?

Your hair loss is coming from the winstrol. Winstrol also known as Stanozolol,is derived from Dyhydrotestosterone (DHT).
All your DHT drugs will cause hair loss. If you are predisposed to hair loss already then the hair loss will be even more pronounced.
There are certain drugs that can prevent hair loss, such as Dustasteride. This drug stop hair loss by blocking the enzymes that create DHT. It can also reverse and stop an enlarged prostate which is fairly common among Anabolic/Androgenic steroid user.
If you are interested in getting the medication shoot me a PM and I will let you known were to acquire it from.

Your hair loss is coming from the winstrol. Winstrol also known as Stanozolol,is derived from Dyhydrotestosterone (DHT).
All your DHT drugs will cause hair loss. If you are predisposed to hair loss already then the hair loss will be even more pronounced.
There are certain drugs that can prevent hair loss, such as Dustasteride. This drug stop hair loss by blocking the enzymes that create DHT. It can also reverse and stop an enlarged prostate which is fairly common among Anabolic/Androgenic steroid user.
If you are interested in getting the medication shoot me a PM and I will let you known were to acquire it from.

What?? I think you neglected to read the post. Or are just trying to sell Dutast. I'm aware of what Winstrol is. It has never caused any hair loss for me. DHT seems to have no effect on my hair, since even at 1 gram cycles I have never experienced hair loss from test. Or winstrol. That's why I stated my issue was weird. Also, I tried Finasteride once years ago while on a cycle that was causing hair loss and it rendered me completely impotent and did nothing for the hair loss. Would never consider using it again and would advise others to stay away as well.

Anyone else? Thoughts? Just started a cycle with EQ, so we'll see how I fare this time around.

If my eyebrows suddenly started falling out from doing steroids... I'd stop doing steroids lol...
Thats a pretty severe reaction your body produces and nothing positive about it.

All of the compounds you have hair loss on, has it as one of its side effects... Granted deca/tren is fairly mild in that regard but still no surprise you're losing hair since you seem predisposed to it and are taking compounds that will react that way.
I was about to say its bit weird you get none on winstrol but everyone is different.

You'll have to go with cause and effect here bro...its right in front of you ;)

Someone told me the other day that because i was eating rice my hair was falling out. is there any truth to this or is he tripping?

Back