threw up and vision went black after shot

dialtone

so i was shooting last nite, into my right quad, hit a nerve going in but everything was cool. got it in all the way, aspirated....aspirated again and then slowly injected 2cc's. i finished up and was sitting there rubbing the spot then i got really thirsty so i got some water. sat there for a sec., then i started sweating and getting cold. i walked to the bathroom and my vision went fuzzy and then almost black. so i sat next to the toilet, threw up about six ounces of protein shake...then i was good. i couldnt have been in a vein, i dont move the needle at all and i aspirated twice. im thinking it was all in my head because i hate quad shots. has anyone ever made themselves that sick?

so i was shooting last nite, into my right quad, hit a nerve going in but everything was cool. got it in all the way, aspirated....aspirated again and then slowly injected 2cc's. i finished up and was sitting there rubbing the spot then i got really thirsty so i got some water. sat there for a sec., then i started sweating and getting cold. i walked to the bathroom and my vision went fuzzy and then almost black. so i sat next to the toilet, threw up about six ounces of protein shake...then i was good. i couldnt have been in a vein, i dont move the needle at all and i aspirated twice. im thinking it was all in my head because i hate quad shots. has anyone ever made themselves that sick?

Sounds like a huge adrenaline rush.. First time I injected I got sweaty and dizzy but I don't think I blacked out.. But a large enough adrenaline rush = nausea.

Sorry bro, but I don't think I've heard of anything this extreme happening to someone after an injection.

I once saw on another site where a guy was ready to inject, but he didn't have small enough needles. He was going to use his 18G needle for the injection, but he was so nervous that he took 3 vodka shots to help calm him down lol....I don't know how, but the guy made it through the injection just fine...true story.

You could have nicked a vein while inserting the pin, then passed through it thus when you aspirated nothing came back up. When you injected some oil could have gotten inside the vein. It's not fun but it's not the end of the world. Actually all times that I've injected in a vein I've aspirated with no blood.

Dude, I sometimes get that way after a shot, those exact symptoms...never thrown up, but when I see blood or just randomly after an inject...you just got hyped up...did you remember to breathe? Not joking....I forget sometimes.

i've had that happen minus the throw up. i injected into my quad.. hit the vein big time without knowing.. pulled the pin out and a huge stream of blood flew out of my leg and i got dizzy as fuck almost fell over lol it was tren so thereafter i got the god forsaken tren cough

yea, i was looking for blood after i pulled out cause i got a weird rush half way through injecting. but it was the normal drop or two of blood. and it didnt bruise. i really think i mentally made myself extremely sick. im quite squeamish and i just hype it up too much sometimes. normally i try to think of everything but injecting to make sure i dont get sick or fuck something up. it was definitely bad enough to make me question this cycle, considering it was the first of fifteen weeks. but im going delt on sunday which should be smooth. ill let you know what happens and thanks for all your responses.

delt was perfect...no vom, blindness or white light and the end of the tunnel, didnt even feel it break the skin. fuck quad shots man.

Learning how to do a quad shot is usually the problem for most guys who complain about doing them. I put my hand on the side of my hip joint, (palm on hip joint) then mentally mark the area in front of my fingers as where I will inject. I used to inject in the same area, but on the FRONT of my quad, and damn that shit was like getting punched in the leg for the next few days. Now that I'm using the side of my quad, it's SO much better. I've tried the "tear drop" muscle near the knee, as well as my calves, and those spots just don't feel right. Two spots I use so far are my quads, and my side delts. Used to use my triceps, but f'd up and inject and got some cellulitise (SP??). Whole tricep from the shoulder down to the elbow got puffy. Was nice having an extra fake 1/4" bigger arm for a few days though ;)

I have had the same thing minus the puking... some people react to light- headedness differently could be the reason why you threw up.

Back