Time for that first cycle

Very well said. Worrying too much about huge gains will only hinder gains in the long run. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Take your time, don't stress, and be happy about the progress you made and don't get down about binging. We all do it. If we didn't we would lose our minds.

Thanks Norsegod! Did I read on a thread that you injured yourself? If so, healing well?

What? No. I'm sorry. I said that wrong. You're doing 500a week? If so then do 500 the day before you go then 500 when you get back....then continue on the 250 twice weekly.....

Yes 500 a week, the thing is its most likely going to be a day I either my second injection of the week is or it was the day before my last injection for the week.

Dad asked why not just do sus 250/300, that's what he did for his first cycle. I don't know much about sus beside reading its profile online.

Why not, more time to train. More money for diet and ancilleries.

You make a good point.
I don't see what's the rush, I'll be moving out just about when I finish my cycle/beginning of summer with my girlfriend.

Considering sus 250, instead of eod like everyone going to do every 3 days since its my first time for 10 weeks.
How's that sound/look?

Its from gen shi labs
60 Testosterone Acetate
120 Testosterone Propionate
120 Testosterone Isocaproate
200 Testosterone Cypionate
is the blend and I believe the vial shows

Actually seeing that its pure test, I may just do it twice a week, if its every 3 day that's 750 mg of test weekly.

Last edited:
Considering sus 250, instead of eod like everyone going to do every 3 days since its my first time for 10 weeks.
How's that sound/look?

Its from gen shi labs
60 Testosterone Acetate
120 Testosterone Propionate
120 Testosterone Isocaproate
200 Testosterone Cypionate
is the blend and I believe the vial shows

Actually seeing that its pure test, I may just do it twice a week, if its every 3 day that's 750 mg of test weekly.

^ Your math doesn't add up / multiply out or whatever.

You don't need sust for your first cycle (or ever)

Stick with enanthate or cyponate estered test, inject E3D.

My two cents on the whole thing: you should diet back to 10-12% naturally, don't start a cycle at 15%. At 10% you'd be around or slightly below 170 with your current LBM...wouldn't be hard to get back to 180 but leaner, naturally again in preparation for your cycle. At which point, you could expect to add 10-15 lbs of quality mass. Ending PCT above 190, 10-12% bf...all this would take longer but you'd be much happier with your "first cycle".

My two cents on the whole thing: you should diet back to 10-12% naturally, don't start a cycle at 15%. At 10% you'd be around or slightly below 170 with your current LBM...wouldn't be hard to get back to 180 but leaner, naturally again in preparation for your cycle. At which point, you could expect to add 10-15 lbs of quality mass. Ending PCT above 190, 10-12% bf...all this would take longer but you'd be much happier with your "first cycle".

e3d after my second injection would that count as a new week?
for example inject Sunday wed sat, would sat be a new week? e3d seems like weekly I'm injecting 750 mg of test. maybe it's just the way I'm looking at it.
I'm cutting down atm, should be at least 12 by the time I'm ready to cycle. but I was curious as to losing around 2% in cycle which is why I asked.

You don't really need Deca for your first cycle. Just do Test 250-500mg per week and see how it goes for you brah. Believe me, save deca for some other day but not for the first cycle. But if you've made up your mind already then even god cannot stop you from pinning it. Good luck! ;)

e3d after my second injection would that count as a new week?
for example inject Sunday wed sat, would sat be a new week? e3d seems like weekly I'm injecting 750 mg of test. maybe it's just the way I'm looking at it.
I'm cutting down atm, should be at least 12 by the time I'm ready to cycle. but I was curious as to losing around 2% in cycle which is why I asked.

No it wouldn't count as a new week. You'd be pinning around 583mg/wk which is virtually identical to 500/wk - you will literally never know the difference.

Don't plan to cut and bulk (recomp?) on your first cycle - too complex, you don't have the experience or the correct drugs lined up to do it. Eat lots and add muscle.

hey bro ,how come you advised him against Sust-250? is it cuz its a blend of 4 different test and he wouldn't know which is causing a problem,if it happens? or another reason? I'm just curious.

hey bro ,how come you advised him against Sust-250? is it cuz its a blend of 4 different test and he wouldn't know which is causing a problem,if it happens? or another reason? I'm just curious.

Precisely because of the fact that it's a blend of esters. I'm not sure why it's so popular, I realize it was designed for TRT but for our purposes there's no justification IMO. Your blood levels are even less stable than if you pinned Test C/E e3d.

I'm open to someone's clearly laid-out rebuttal though; would love to understand people's fascination with sustanon.

Exactly what Snowpatrol said. Also, as sust has prop in it, it should be injected eod, ~3.5 times/week, in order to stabilize serum levels. And, from what I've read, you'd still have a higher fluctuation in hormonal levels than you would with test e/cyp. The consensus is for your first cycle, keep it simple and make things easier for yourself (regarding frequency of injections, stable serum levels and a lower likelihood of side effects).

I ran sust and hated it. I ended up adding equal amounts of prop so it was mostly prop. Then pinned eod. I don't get it either. If you are going to do eod pins then just get prop.

Yeah, I'm heading nicely with this tb500. Thanks for asking.

Precisely because of the fact that it's a blend of esters. I'm not sure why it's so popular, I realize it was designed for TRT but for our purposes there's no justification IMO. Your blood levels are even less stable than if you pinned Test C/E e3d.

I'm open to someone's clearly laid-out rebuttal though; would love to understand people's fascination with sustanon.

thanks bro

Back