Tips and tricks of the trade

Roush

I am banned!
just thought it would be interesting to have a thread where guys share some of the AAS tips and tricks that they've learned and used over the years, in a variety of topics from injection protocols to stacking to health related things like lowering blood pressure.

here are a few of mine to get it started.

- Back loading and injecting with insulin syringes.
When your on a heavy cycle that requires multiple injections, daily or Eod, and you have a lot of volume to deal with, injecting with insulin pins can help out a lot. Plus it lowers scar tissue build up. Of course with most all oils your not going to be able to draw out your compound with a slin pin. So what you do is you draw out with a standard 3cc 20gauge, then you pull the plug all the way out on the insulin pin. simply use the 3cc syringe and inject all the gear into the insulin pin (from the back) , then put the plug back in the insulin pin and your ready to inject. you can fill multiple slin pins if need be.

best places to inject AAS with slin pins. Chest, Quads, side of Bicep. basically anywhere with tight skin and little fat. you can rotate these into your regular injection rotation. Also , this helps if you don't like to inject a lot of oil into one muscle group. so just do multiple painless 1cc slin pin injections.

- Maintaining D-bol gains.
Dbol is known for massive and quick 'blow up' gains . but its also known that guys lose all these gains the minute they come off. Basically pissing out all the 'wet' gains. The reason for a lot of those lost gains is because guys do not run Dbol near long enough, and they do not taper off of it. If you run Dbol at 50mg for say 4 weeks , and then you stop cold turkey , your body will immediately drop all that water and 'anabolism' because it never had time to adapt to it. Its seeking homeostasis as quickly as possible.
to help keep and get your body to adapt to Dbol gains you need to run it a least 6-8 weeks. And then when the cycle is over, do NOT just stop taking the Dbol. You need to taper it down. If you were running 50mg then you need to drop down to 40, then 30, then 20. Then after that you can keep using it sparingly at 10mg doses. You can pop a pill with a large meal (to help with nutrient partitioning) and you can also pop a Dbol pre-workout . You don't have to do that every day , you can just do it on workout days. This will allow your body plenty of more time to adapt to the gains and thus keep them.

- Front loading cycles with fast acting short esters.
Instead of the traditional kickstarting an oil based steroid stack with an oral to get things going quicker. You can do this very thing with faster acting esters. This will also make your cycle more effective in a shorter amount of time.
example:
instead of running a Test E and Masteron E cycle for 12 weeks , and waiting around week 6 for things to happen.
run it this way:
Test propianate 150mg eod - weeks 1-4
test E - 500mg a week weeks 1-12
Masteron Prop - 150mg eod - weeks 1-5
Masteron E - 600mg a week weeks 1-12

^ everything gets going much quicker by doing it this way.
you can front load plenty of compounds with fast esters. Front load Deca with NPP (that way you don't have to run a whole 14+ weeks of deca), Front load Tren E with Tren ace (don't have to wait 4 weeks to see the Tren god) etc etc

those are just a few , of many many tricks and tips I've learned over the years and implemented. What say you?

Last edited:
That's pretty slick with the slin pins. I'm gonna have to give that a try in the future.

I'm all scarred up from 22 guage. My right cheek is pretty much a dudd now.

Dbol thing is bullshit

Front loading with short esters has its merits when running a cycle, but pointless when blasting/cruising

It's about as hard to push oil through a slin pin as it is to draw it out. I use 25 gauge to inject 20 to draw

Adding to the glory of slin pins, they use all the product rather than leaving near half a cc in the tip of the syringe that cant be completely injected.

Rather than the traditional dbol as a kick start anyone ever try to use it after the other steroids kick in for synergy effects ?

Seems more logical than trying to blow up over night.

Ya whats with the kick start shit? I like my shit mixed with everything for maximum effect

1. Dbol thing is bullshit

2. Front loading with short esters has its merits when running a cycle, but pointless when blasting/cruising

3. It's about as hard to push oil through a slin pin as it is to draw it out. I use 25 gauge to inject 20 to draw

1. have you tried it yourself? tapering off of Dbol over time? heck they were doing this shit in the 60s and 70s, thats how they maintained a lot of size . Dbol was taken for months at a time at low dosages, and then blasted.
I've put on 10-15 pounds with Dbol in couple weeks, and BP and heart rate spike for the first few weeks . but after awhile your body adapts to that, keep running the Dbol at a low dosage to help maintain intercellular water retention. over a period of months you'll be able to hold that amount of water without the elevated BP or heart rate. your body adapts to it. and taking the Dbol at low dosage keeps this going. thats why I commonly run Dbol pre workout for months after a Dbol cycle

2. Front loading works just fine wither your blasting or cruising or not. say your cruising on 200mg of test , and your going to run a Tren Ace and Masteron cycle. if your front load your masteron E with Mast prop for the first 5 weeks of the cycle, along with tren Ace, i guarantee you that the masteron starts working synergistically way way quicker that way ,, then simply just starting mast e with no front load.
Same with a Deca cycle . if your cruising on test and want to run Deca, and you front load your Deca along with NPP then the nandrolone starts kicking in way way quicker.
^ I blast and cruise and been on TRT for 5 years. I've done the above at least a half dozen times, and it absolutely works if your someone that cruises or not.

3. I inject with 29g slin pins no problem. yes its impossible to draw the oil, but injecting goes just fine because a slin pin is long and skinny and that barrel creates a lot more positive pressure and makes the oil go through the small needle.

note: if you end up in body fat instead of muscle, then yeah it can take awhile to inject oil with a slin pin. BUT , lightly flex your chest a bit or bicep, and pin that sucker where there is zero fat , and the oil goes in in about 40 seconds no prob.
if your having problems injecting with slin pins, then your BF% is probably on the high end and you can never find muscle tissue to hit

Last edited:
I use slin pins only for crazy vlenfs or methyl tren that you only need 1/2 ml max

makes sense. but some guys like to maintain the most consistent levels of gear that they can . I run test e for trt, it only needs injected once per week. But i prefer to inject at 25mg ed or 50mg eod. and injecting that often, at low volume, using slin pins make a lot of sense and you don't build up near the scar tissue. same with tren Ace. 50mg ed, slin pins make that easy and the cost of slin pins are cheap as hell. you could load up 7 slin pins for the whole week, and if your short on time, you just grab your preloaded slin and take it with you and your good to go.

3. I inject with 29g slin pins no problem. yes its impossible to draw the oil, but injecting goes just fine because a slin pin is long and skinny and that barrel creates a lot more positive pressure and makes the oil go through the small needle.

Have you tried the 27s they draw and inject well with the Test C ?

Have you tried the 27s they draw and inject well with the Test C ?

yes , years back when i ran low on pins for awhile and all I had were 27g lour locks pins sitting around. but generally I never inject with the same pin that i draw from* . I usually draw with an 18-20g (the needle the 3cc syringe comes with) and then swap that pin for a 23g 1" for certain body parts (eg. delts) or a 25g 5/8" for other body parts (eg. lats). Or i squirt the compound into the back of a slin pin.

* reason for this is that if you look at the needle under a microscope after it was used to penetrate your test vial , the tip becomes bent over and damaged. you can't see this with the naked eye, but its damaged none the less. not that that matters much other then that damaged needle can lead to more scar tissue over the years.
the other reason is the bulk syringes I buy already have the drawing needle that come with it. so its just much easier and convenient to draw with the larger gauge

HGH tip

your in a position where you can only run about 2-4iu of HGH per day, instead of the more ideal 6-12. Run a GHRP/GHRH with it to help amplify your GH serum levels. things like GHRP2 are super affordable and will help with indogenous GH pulses. Once your indogenous pulse kicks in , then inject exogenous HGH on top of that to amplify your blood serum levels to a much greater degree then you could have done otherwise.

example.
Pin GHRP at 10am . then 40 mins later after the GH pulse from the pituitary has occurred and is in the blood stream , then inject 2iu of the HGH , this will be directly added to the blood stream and amplify your blood levels . a few hours later pin more GHRP. a few hours after that pin it again with the other 2iu of HGH added in again 40mins later . this will amplify blood levels and keep them much higher throughout the day, then simply only doing your one injection of HGH in the morning which will only last 3 hours max.
the ghrp dosage should be moderate to avoid over saturation of the pituitary . the HGH injection bypasses the pituitary and goes directly to the blood stream.

being able to run more actual HGH throughout the day is more ideal then above,, but the above method is still better then simply one small Gh injection. Plus ghrps are cheap

Roush told me to tell you depends on the lab and carrier oil dont bother trying to pinn watson test with a slin pin.

I am using the Perrigo TC-200 at the moment didn't have the slin's a couple months ago when I ran the watson.

yes , years back when i ran low on pins for awhile and all I had were 27g lour locks pins sitting around. but generally I never inject with the same pin that i draw from* . I usually draw with an 18-20g

* reason for this is that if you look at the needle under a microscope after it was used to penetrate your test vial , the tip becomes bent over and damaged. you can't see this with the naked eye, but its damaged none the less.

Was running the Watson TC-200 out of a 10ml vial a couple months ago at 50mg twice a week so thats 40 punctures with the 25g I was using at the time.

It was really tore up towards the end I can just imagine what it woulda looked like after harpooning it with 40 times with 18's.

Haven't noticed any damages to the tip or any discomfort but have never looked at the slin pins under a microscope.

Back in the 80's I ran a cycle of stand alone deca 2ml vials 150mg 1cc eod using 20g to pull and inject with.

One tip did get damaged visible to the naked eye but didn't notice until I pulled it out with a chunk of bloody meat on it.

Being pharmaceuticals are but 10% responsible for gains and training with diet make up the other 90% , I should spend my free time trying to optimize the latter for more gains rather than worrying about .6% of what I'm doing wrong with my dbol dosing

Being pharmaceuticals are but 10% responsible for gains and training with diet make up the other 90% , I should spend my free time trying to optimize the latter for more gains rather than worrying about .6% of what I'm doing wrong with my dbol dosing

Bahaha hilarious! Lets see your abs bro you know my diet is eat whatever the fuck it takes and guarantee i look the part more than you 10% my ass oh are you following the "rules" here dont try that shit on me

Bahaha hilarious! Lets see your abs bro you know my diet is eat whatever the fuck it takes and guarantee i look the part more than you 10% my ass oh are you following the "rules" here dont try that shit on me

That's what the responsible vets teach on this site bro.u know it too. The reason I'm not a top notch bb has nothing to do with keeping my dbol gains or not using ghrp2,6 of whatever else. It's diet and the ability to keep macros strict enouh to look the part. At 5-09 260, I'm big enough.dont really care to add muscle at this point. Refine it, yes

Don't get yur undies all bunched up, I don't give a shit if you walk around with 20% bf power eating pizzas by the dozen.
My point was simply this...most, 95% of us, should not worry about things that mean very little and ignore things that mean very much when it comes to achieving our desired goals

That's what the responsible vets teach on this site bro.u know it too. The reason I'm not a top notch bb has nothing to do with keeping my dbol gains or not using ghrp2,6 of whatever else. It's diet and the ability to keep macros strict enouh to look the part. At 5-09 260, I'm big enough.dont really care to add muscle at this point. Refine it, yes

Don't get yur undies all bunched up, I don't give a shit if you walk around with 20% bf power eating pizzas by the dozen.
My point was simply this...most, 95% of us, should not worry about things that mean very little and ignore things that mean very much when it comes to achieving our desired goals

Fuck that noise you know dam well aas are fucken important as fuck i can use the diet excuse too and im the first to say i dint give a fuck about it and dont follow it yes i eat a tin of protein to make sure i support my muscle mass. But with or without a shirt i look the part and i wouldnt be so sure im 20% above 15 yes but im almost positive i carry less fat than you.

I warn everybody about personality and bp changes on tren. I never tell a newb to run 100mg ed but your not gonna tell me its only responsible for such a small part of our success. Im on minimal aas compared to usual thats like trying to say im lifting these large amounts of weight because my diet "is on point" no fuck no aas plays a huge roll. But i worked a lot before i started using and i built up my aas experience and tolerance no newb should do what i and others do.

i agree with 49er here . AAS is way more then a 5% little extra. fuk if it were not for some of the protocols that I've learned with AAS and knowing how, for exampe to keep dbol gains, and manipulating my body with AAS ,, i would not even look like i lift (thats just my bad genetics I suppose, but I'll be the first to admit that i did not put on 1/3 my own body weight in muscle without AAS as the primary reason and cause)

Back