Tips and tricks of the trade

Fuck try eating the absoulute best organic diet best training by an elite trainer and svow me what you look like natty especially any mother fucker over the age of 30..... Then tell me aas plays such a small role in building muscle and transforming your physique

Fuck try eating the absoulute best organic diet best training by an elite trainer and svow me what you look like natty especially any mother fucker over the age of 30..... Then tell me aas plays such a small role in building muscle and transforming your physique

a lot of times you can find just the opposite, guys who have shitty diets and party too much and their training is inconsistent, but that look pretty damn good cause they know what they are doing with AAS and are good responders to it.

I'll always say and agree cuz i learned diet for most is extremely important to drop bf and be shredded but you damn sure can gain a ton of muscle and strenght because of aas even on a loose diet

Bahaha hilarious! Lets see your abs bro you know my diet is eat whatever the fuck it takes and guarantee i look the part more than you 10% my ass oh are you following the "rules" here dont try that shit on me

That 10% is a number the dudes came up with attempting to discredit the drugs and make themselves seem more amazing. Total BS

That's what the responsible vets teach on this site bro.u know it too. The reason I'm not a top notch bb has nothing to do with keeping my dbol gains or not using ghrp2,6 of whatever else. It's diet and the ability to keep macros strict enouh to look the part. At 5-09 260, I'm big enough.dont really care to add muscle at this point. Refine it, yes

Don't get yur undies all bunched up, I don't give a shit if you walk around with 20% bf power eating pizzas by the dozen.
My point was simply this...most, 95% of us, should not worry about things that mean very little and ignore things that mean very much when it comes to achieving our desired goals

I see where your coming from bro. A bit of sarcasm maybe?? "What the vets on this board say".. Of course I could he way off too.

Tip -

if your going to be filling a weeks worth of slin pins with gear and storing them to be used daily , then when you fill them with gear make sure to purge the air after words and then create a slight vacuum. If you just fill them up and let them sit then the pressure of the air in there will allow some of the gear to leak out

Back