Tired and unmotivated 9 weeks into Test E. Cycle

mike428

Hey fellas,

So started my cycle of Test E. (pinnacle gear) and am in my 9th week. I'm planning on doing a 12 week cycle, (maybe 16, we'll see). Anyways, week 1 - 4 we're pretty standard, not much change besides libido. Week 5 and 6, I really felt, tons of energy, felt like super man all day. But around week 7 and especially last week, I just feel tired, sluggish and sleepy all the time. I don't know what's up, my diet has remained constant all 8 weeks (and prior to that too), 40/40/20 for macros, and it's been essentially the same diet for months, if not years now. Nothing has changed for me, I still get plenty of sleep, same supplements. The only thing I can think of is the test? I ruled out the test flu, because I got that earlier (actually had a bit of flu symptoms for a few days), and this has been going for 2 weeks straight.

The thing is, in the gym the test is still doing wonders, my strength is going up and I'm putting up mass like I'm suppose to.

Any ideas, or thoughts on why this is?

For some back ground info,

-I'm pinning Monday morning and Thursday night at 250 mg per shot (500 mg/week)
-12.5 mg aromasin daily
-Monday morning and Thursday night hCG pinns, 250 IU per shot, (500 IU/week)

Thanks.

Estrogen. Low yiur aromasin dosage. I was suffering from the same shit until i lowered my adex dosage.

You can feel like this on any cycle, but its most likely from estro. Could be high or low. That can happen from both, aromisin typically has about a 4-6 hour half life in males so if its getting high you may need a aromisin dose in the morning a one a night.

Back