to bake or not?

younggunz1985

forum phantom
What is the best method for mixing and melting oven or burner? I am leading more towards burner but just would like some opinions. The powder is trenbolone enanthate fyi. Thank you all for any input.

I have used a electric skillet set at 250 F.Put oil and powder in beaker and heat till dissolved.Add BB and BA after pulling off skillet then push through sterile.22 filter into sterile vented vial.

No more input? Ok i forget everyone was born knowing how to do this and we all didnt start somewhere.

hey smartass. not everyone lives on these boards. if you want help being a little prick isn't the way to get it. Be patient.

Go to Wal Mart and buy a $10 hot plate. It plugs in anywhere.

Unlike Heavy I mix my solvents and powder first, then add oil. Make sure its mixed (no swirls). Once its mixed (use med heat), draw it up into a 10ml syringe once its cooled a bit and push it through a syringe filter.

Thats it.

Thanks for the input do you think a 45 would be ok and sterile enough i always have the ba as a backup right?

a .45 is fine. Don't get confused though. BA doesn't do anything for sterility. That is what filtering is for. BA is a perservative that prevents bacteria from forming. Two different processes.

Raisin Cookies: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and place the oven rack in the center of the oven. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.

In the bowl of your electric mixer, beat together the flour, baking powder, salt, and ground cinnamon. Add the brown sugar, softened butter, egg, milk, and vanilla extract and beat for one minute. Add the raisins and beat until incorporated.

Drop the batter by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing the cookies a couple of inches apart. Bake the cookies for about 8-10 minutes, or until the tops of the cookies are just barely touched with color yet the edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool

Makes about 4 dozen cookies.

Wow thanks for the cookie recipe just made them they turned out good. Rjh thanks gor the input i made my batch on the stove top i will go and get a hot plate for next time. It went really well nice and clear i went with 3% ba and 15% bb. is it bad to preheat the oil before adding the powder?

Thanks for the input do you think a 45 would be ok and sterile enough i always have the ba as a backup right?

I won't use a .45 as a final filter.I have pre filtered bulk GSO with them. I prefer the added protection of the .22 filter for the finished product.

Haha thanks i made a little more than shown haha. I appreciate the help ive been doing this for a while been around it alot just never did it myself so i tend to get a little paranoid i just have to find a lab rat now lol.

I microwave it in 10 second bursts. Heating it is really only to get everything into a homogeneous solution. BA serves 2 purposes (preserves and sterilizes), the filter serves to remove any particles that should not be in the solution. Obviously, the small the pore, the more "pure" your solution will be... less particles, etc

So with that info brings a question if i were to have the oil preheated like i did before what temperature can the hormone withstand above its melting point before you ruin it?

So with that info brings a question if i were to have the oil preheated like i did before what temperature can the hormone withstand above its melting point before you ruin it?

I use as little heat as possible. If I can get away with not using any heat, that's what I do.

Ok guys as of today peeked at my batch and half still looks like the picture shown and half looks like it has crystlized. I can post pic quick but does the decsription provided have any remedies or no.

Last edited:
Back