Topical Spironlactone

dbolme said:
so, we have a split decision

going with 2% from wholesalehairproducts I guess

Bro, I got the package deal 2-month supply WHP offered, the 2% Spiro, 5% Azileac Acid/Minoxidil spray and the NIzoral 2% shampoo, have been using for 6-8 weeks, all while on cycle, right on the crown, have def noticed a difference. Am really good about the spray 2x day and usually pretty good about the Spiro at least once a day. Use the shampoo like they say, have been satisfied enough to order another round of it all. FWIW.

jucieNjs said:
Is this the type of stuff where if you start it you cannot quit or your hair will revert back to its regular stage and fall out....Or do you just do it when cycling?

It really depends. If you have the MPB gene (which I do), not much you can do about losing it eventually. Obviously the more Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you do, the greater the acceleration of loss. But from everything I've read, once stopping, your body should resume its normal loss rate, unless you've just completely jacked up your follicles sites with juice. But I'm not planning on stopping cuz it's working and I like the results.

dbolme said:
going to minoxodil.com brings me to americanpharmacy.com, where i dont see any spiro.... am i going to the correct place?

try wholesalehairproducts.com bro.

Back