200 at 22.2
400 at 50.3
long jump 19'6''
triple 40'2''
high jump 5'1'' LOL (horrible form)
shot put 27
discus 9'
jav 89'

last time i did track stuff i was in high school and the only thing i can remember is my long jump.

at 5'8" and 145lbs i cleared 18.5 feet
i ran the 40's in the low 4's high 3's

i love watching the summer O's.

:bsflag:
adidamps2 said:
last time i did track stuff i was in high school and the only thing i can remember is my long jump.

at 5'8" and 145lbs i cleared 18.5 feet
i ran the 40's in the low 4's high 3's

i love watching the summer O's.
:bsflag:

Who is Mike Jones? said:
what ever it was a long time ago, i know was the only white boy to keep up with all the black kids. as a matter of a fact i was some were in the middle of the pack for all the black sprinters at my school. as there were no other white kids that could keep up with me.

adidamps2 said:
what ever it was a long time ago, i know was the only white boy to keep up with all the black kids. as a matter of a fact i was some were in the middle of the pack for all the black sprinters at my school. as there were no other white kids that could keep up with me.
lmfao

you might have messed up your times, because the world record for the 40 is low 4's. You probably mean mid 4's to 5. Mike Vick runs a 4.2 and thats blazing fast.

GatorFB21 said:
you might have messed up your times, because the world record for the 40 is low 4's. You probably mean mid 4's to 5. Mike Vick runs a 4.2 and thats blazing fast.
true, like i said it was back in high school. i know i was fast. fast enough to make the track coach pissed when he found out i passed all my classes but one (english i got an "F" in) and still had a 3.5 gpa. only problem was we couldnt have any failing grades to compete. mid 4's sound right. hell the only reason i remember the long jump is cause it was my favorite event.

yea im doubtin ya ran a 3 point 40 time..if so you would be running in the summer games, competeing for the world title in the 60m dash indoor, or in the nfl...

anyways...heres my PR's...i am a coach as well so i have experimented in many different events so it is much easier to coach something you have experience with.

60m-6.78
100m-10.39 (very inconsistent in this event)
200m-20.87 (main event now)
400m-46.73 (retired, but run it on 4x4, have gone 45.6 on 4x4)

110M hurdles-14.11 (my newest event)
Javelin-182' (also a work in progress)

long jump-23'8
High Jump-6'7 (retired)

I guess so i dont seem like a complete bullshitter i should add part of my resume, i am a coach and team manager as well an athlete, those arnt glorius high school times, i have competed on the national scene since 4th grade. some events are very recent some are older...competed DI NCAA for 3 years and then started pro/international scene...no i havnt ever made an olympic team...

latinking24 said:
yea im doubtin ya ran a 3 point 40 time..if so you would be running in the summer games, competeing for the world title in the 60m dash indoor, or in the nfl...

Adida just think of the endorsement possibilities!!

Back