Trade deadline approaching!

TommyTrainR

What's everyone think? I'm a huge Flyers fan so it's a little iffy from my point of view. We have some movable pieces, but I'm not so sure I want to see any moves. Questions arise about our goaltending, but I think Biron can step it up in the playoffs and I think our defense can too. There are some rumors floating around about us sending Van Riemsdyk (univ. of new hampshire) and another player or 2 (maybe joffrey lupul and someone else) to the panthers for Bouwmeester.

Anybody else foresee any moves?

I'd like to See the Caps bring back Christibol Huet and Brenden Witt and Serge Gonshar. I think that would Bring the Cup to Washington. I love this Caps team but I don't think they are strong enough between the pipes or on defense. Penalty killing is usally a Caps strong point and it just not there this season They have the talent if they can stay healthy.

it will be interesting to see. There are a few teams that won't make the playoffs that have talent they need to get rid of to help with the salary cap next season. Should be interesting.

Back