Tren ace raws properties

cross88

yellow fine powder, smells a bit bitter, melted at 190f into a brownish liquid which then cooled into a wax. Sound legit or not? Ive read melting point is 200 tho, however I did not turn my oven off once preheated so its possible it heated up higher than 190 in wave heat

sounds legit to me. most oven temperatures are not extremely accurate so since it was close to 200 i'd say its legit

yellow fine powder, smells a bit bitter, melted at 190f into a brownish liquid which then cooled into a wax. Sound legit or not? Ive read melting point is 200 tho, however I did not turn my oven off once preheated so its possible it heated up higher than 190 in wave heat

Yep, thats it. Its nearly impossible to check melting point that way. Get yourself an infrared temperature gun. Put a nickle size lump of powder on a cast iron skillet (or something flat black and non reflective). Set the skillet on the stove and turn up the heat. Aim the laser on your temp gun right at the lump of powder. These guns are pretty accurate, and inexpensive. If there is anything reflective around the powder, like aluminum foil, it will not read correctly. Watch the digital readout and keep the powder in sight.
Testing like this my powders have melted within 5 degrees of the melting point

Yep, thats it. Its nearly impossible to check melting point that way. Get yourself an infrared temperature gun. Put a nickle size lump of powder on a cast iron skillet (or something flat black and non reflective). Set the skillet on the stove and turn up the heat. Aim the laser on your temp gun right at the lump of powder. These guns are pretty accurate, and inexpensive. If there is anything reflective around the powder, like aluminum foil, it will not read correctly. Watch the digital readout and keep the powder in sight.
Testing like this my powders have melted within 5 degrees of the melting point

Awesome thanks Ill look into this for my next one

Back