Tren E powder decomposes, threw out gear, out of game

I wasted a bunch of tren. The last of it. I am mildly heartbroken right now because the amazing tren homebrewing experiment now seems to be over forever. I had loved homebrewing so much too. :(

Cleaning out garage I find ancient bag of tren E, like 7 years old. It has gone from off white powder, to yellow, to now: congealed into a clear brown crystal. It looks like root beer jolly ranchers.

Anybody see tren in that state? Any chemist know what it is? I know it's dead but I'm curious what it decomposes into in specific.

I decide to brew some at 200 mg @ 2/20, which was always fine. Nope. The "tren" doesn't mix with the bb & oil. It just sits in a layer below looking like crude oil. After over an hour on the stove, I let it get so hot that the oil starts to steam and the brown gum dissolves finally into the oil. It looks like coffee. Next day, instead of holding like it should, there is a slick of goo at the bottom of the vials. It has to be heated and shook to get back into solution.

2 cc and 5 days later, there is no indication these vials contain any trenbolone enanthate whatsoever. If this was any good I would have noticed sweats, insomnia and orange pee by now. Not even injection site soreness, which was a hallmark of tren E for me. It might as well be pure GSO with dye.

I don't know if I wrecked it with heat or it was DOA due to decomposition. If it's no longer tren, I wonder what that crystal stuff even is now. If its the heat I wonder if the balance of it can be salvaged.

So, that's it. I stocked up "for life" for my homebrew needs, no longer have source or inclination to have packages come to my house, and now it's all over forever. Enjoy your tren you guys who still are brewing. I wish I had bought something that would preserve better. It was fun. I'm going to really miss homebrewing.

On the bright side, test cyp powder, same age, smells & looks the same as ever, went into solution just like it should and looks normal.

I've seen a lot of Tren powder, all 3 esters, it's always been yellow. Powders are still prone to Oxidation which can cause a decrease in potency. Obviously light is going to affect the powder as well.... I've never heard of a raw going through a chemical change simply due to time, then again....I've never seen your garage.

I decide to brew some at 200 mg @ 2/20, which was always fine. Nope. The "tren" doesn't mix with the bb & oil. It just sits in a layer below looking like crude oil. After over an hour on the stove, I let it get so hot that the oil starts to steam and the brown gum dissolves finally into the oil. It looks like coffee. Next day, instead of holding like it should, there is a slick of goo at the bottom of the vials. It has to be heated and shook to get back into solution.

Hey mate, perhaps you could try to mix your tren in just oil and use less heat and see if this works out better.
I would recommend heating the capped vial using hot water, because the heat increase gradually and doesn't get hotter than 100 C / 212 F.

I have had a case where I overheated the oil, and my tren ace turned into a thick liquid on the bottom of my vial.

ta%2002.jpg

By the way, someone had a similar problem a few weeks ago:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/642330-need-help-tren-ace-homebrew-problem.html?

I would try recrystallizing from methanol. Dissolve the powder in a minimum amount of methanol warming if necessary then drip double the volume of water in as slowly as possible(one drip every 5s), filter and wash crystals with water. Do this twice and you should get clean powder back.

You can also cleave the enanthate off by adding a few prills of NaOH to the methanol but you will be left with tren base which i believe is quite stable. If your enanthate is badly decomposed you might have to take this route, as the actual hormone molecules is probably intact and useable.

Back