Tren and hair loss

cjz0220

Ok quick question I use nizoral 2 times a week, rogaine daily, and been taking propecia for about 6 monthes everyday. Everything is going well hair wise I am on only test E I do a blast an cruise between my weekly testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of 180 mg and then when cruising up it too 500 mg. All bloods look great.

I am wanting to add a lil something. I love deca but being on propecia cant use it now, I really loved tren E when I did it. I have only ran it once and stupidly did 400mg a week didnt have serious sides but some. I did notice I shed a bit on it but I wasnt using rogaine or propecia at the time only the nizoral shampoo. Also I dont know how good it was since it was some guys homebrew I have a bottle that my best Uncle sold me. So my question is if I did 200mg a week with my 500mg of test would I notice anything?? Like would I get some of the positive sides from it or no??

An next question is at that low a dose is it gunna affect my hair at all im doing well in this area now and dont want to screw it up.

Stats even though been doing this for a while

age 37
height 6' 1"
Weight 232
BF 12.4%

diet is dialed in pretty good training is great been training for 15+ years 7th cycle not counting my first 3 test only. Big fan of test and var but looking at tren this time.

Last edited:
Some guys have been recommended to do as little as 50mg eod with tren ace and saw some results. Personally that's a little low for me especially for someone that have experienced with tren before. Why not stick to 400mg/w like you did the first time if sides weren't all that bad.

As for hair loss, man this just varies like every other compound. I ran tren ace before at 300mg/w and had no hair loss issue. And now i am currently running 600mg/w of tren e and still have no hair shedding prob. On the other hand there are guys that do experience hair loss at a lower dose. So you can't really pinpoint the dosage threshold where certain people would start losing hair. You might get ten more posts from different guys telling u they didn't get hair loss, but as soon as you start to run your 200mg/w of tren your hair starts falling out. It all varies from person to person. You're not gonna know until you try.

Ok quick question I use nizoral 2 times a week, rogaine daily, and been taking propecia for about 6 monthes everyday. Everything is going well hair wise I am on only test E I do a blast an cruise between my weekly testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of 180 mg and then when cruising up it too 500 mg. All bloods look great.

I am wanting to add a lil something. I love deca but being on propecia cant use it now, I really loved tren E when I did it. I have only ran it once and stupidly did 400mg a week didnt have serious sides but some. I did notice I shed a bit on it but I wasnt using rogaine or propecia at the time only the nizoral shampoo. Also I dont know how good it was since it was some guys homebrew I have a bottle that my best Uncle sold me. So my question is if I did 200mg a week with my 500mg of test would I notice anything?? Like would I get some of the positive sides from it or no??

An next question is at that low a dose is it gunna affect my hair at all im doing well in this area now and dont want to screw it up.

Stats even though been doing this for a while

age 37
height 6' 1"
Weight 232
BF 12.4%

diet is dialed in pretty good training is great been training for 15+ years 7th cycle not counting my first 3 test only. Big fan of test and var but looking at tren this time.

If hair loss is a major concern, skip the tren.

Tren is the most androgenic commercially available AAS. It binds very actively with the androgen receptor and will accelerate MPB should one be genetically inclined.

Propecia has no effective on the androgenic properties of tren since tren has no interaction with the 5-ar enzyme.

Rogaine may help but I'd not bet my hair on it.

Tren is very androgenic and it will affect the folicular androgen receptor - period.

im currently running 150mg of tren ac every day .
no hair loss here think its all down to the individual

Thanks cashout thats the answer I was looking for didnt know if propecia would help or not lol. Now that I know Ill skip it not to mention making great gains without just wanted to add but ill sticl to anavar no problems with that is there??

Thanks cashout thats the answer I was looking for didnt know if propecia would help or not lol. Now that I know Ill skip it not to mention making great gains without just wanted to add but ill sticl to anavar no problems with that is there??

No issue with Anavar.

It is DHT-reduced so it has a very low binding affinity for the androgen receptors in the follicles.

Most people incorrectly assume that DHT-reduced AAS are worse on the hair line but that is actually incorrect. Most DHT-reduced AAS are far far less androgenic than say test or especially tren. So, most are actually less likely to accelerate MPB.

Now there are some exception - Androl - and I'd stay the heck away from it if you value your hair .

thank you brother I love var and was hoping it was ok can you give a small list to stay away from and ones I am less likely to worry about I know nothing is iron clad but being on rogaine nizoral and propecia has done very well for me on test E 500 with no probs so just if I want to mess around with stacking I know what may be less likely to cause probs

thank you brother I love var and was hoping it was ok can you give a small list to stay away from and ones I am less likely to worry about I know nothing is iron clad but being on rogaine nizoral and propecia has done very well for me on test E 500 with no probs so just if I want to mess around with stacking I know what may be less likely to cause probs

The least impactful AAS stack when coupled with your Propecia and Rogaine would be...

Test/EQ/Var

Don't use if you value your hair...

1. Anadrol
2. Tren
3. Dbol

Back