Tren articles contradict each other

anzel

I am looking for info of trens effect on organs, its level of toxictiy etc. I Pulled these two article from the same website. The website pulled them from two different sources.

Truth About Trenbolone Acetate

After years of absence from the American bodybuilding scene, Trenbolone is available from Mexico, sold as Trenbol 75 or as Finaplix cattle implant pellets. Trenbolone is a modification of nandrolone and is a very good drug for building strength and muscle mass. Athletes like it because none of the drug is converted to estrogens. Trenbolone is highly anabolic and causes rapid increases in muscle mass, excellent post cycle muscle retention, low water retention, increased red blood cell production, superior strength gains, reduced body fat, increased glycogen synthesis, increased creatine phosphate synthesis and it enables bodybuilders to stay anabolic when dieting. The drug is highly androgenic, however, with significant side effects including liver and kidney toxicity, prostate enlargement, male pattern baldness, hallucinations and high blood pressure. You can purchase Finaplix legally because it’s a cattle implant that’s not very amenable to human use. Some bodybuilders grind it up and prepare a paste with DMSO and rub it on the skin. Others snort the powder or mix it with saline and inject it. Each of these methods could cause serious infection or death. DMSO can be toxic to the liver, while injecting a powder-saline mixture could easily be contaminated and cause blood poisoning. (Anabolics 2004)

Trenbolone has "SARM-Like" Effects

The next generation of anabolic steroids will be selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) that target androgen receptors in specific tissues such as muscle or bone. SARMs are the 'Holy Grail' of anabolic drugs because they build muscles without affecting other organs or tissues. These drugs will help promote bone and muscle growth, promote healing following traumatic injuries, and invariably help athletes improve performance.

Current anabolic steroids (including testosterone) bind and activate androgen receptors throughout the body, and their effects are not specific to any tissue. While they turn on protein synthesis in muscle, they also bind to androgen receptors in the prostate, sex organs, heart, liver, skin, and brain, which cause unwanted effects in non-target tissues.
General receptor binding causes side effects, such as acne, prostate enlargement, thickening of the blood, and masculinization in women and children. SARMs target specific androgen sites in muscles and do not bind to receptors in other tissues, which minimizes side effects and improves the usefulness of the drugs.

Joshua Yarrow from the VA Hospital in Gainesville, Florida and colleagues reported that the synthetic testosterone trenbolone has SARM-like effects because it is highly anabolic in skeletal muscle but has minimal side effects in other tissues. (Steroids, in press; published online February 2010)

The only documented toxicity regarding tren concerned its oral version - Parabolan:

Cholestasis induced by parabolan successfully treated with the molecular adsorbent recirculating system. - PubMed - NCBI

No other evidence of hepatoxicity from tren, the other side effects mentioned like high bp, baldness, etc are common with most androgenic steroids so shouldn't really be a surprise.

The second article comparing tren to sarms is slightly misleading since tren doesn't act only in the skeletal muscle receptors but also has progestagenic activity, minimal though it may be.

Honestly man your not going to fine any solid evidence regarding tren since it was never designed for human use and, IMO, most articles written about it are partially bullshit.
This means you have to either rely on animal data, anecdotal evidence alongside your own critical thinking skills or simply try it and see - not ideal but the best you can do I'm afraid.

I dunno but people say to only run tren for a max of 10 to 12 weeks to be safe or they say is all.u can really handle.from tren
I have run 16 weeks.of.tren.ace with no.issues to relate
Maybe down the road but as.far.as. people saying 8 to 10 weeks max is the safee way.I guess

I do believe it depends on the shit u eat as well especially being on tren u don't wanna eat like shit ed or.it will be causing some.issues quickly
Keeping the.carbs.moderate (.100-200g),.fats at 50 to 60g and protein aroubd 300g ed works best for.myself, seem to lean out alot quicker keeping carbs low or moderate
And.don't wake up in a.towel of sweat at night either
I don't get.the.bad sides alot of people get off tren which is a plus

Last edited:
The only documented toxicity regarding tren concerned its oral version - Parabolan:

Cholestasis induced by parabolan successfully treated with the molecular adsorbent recirculating system. - PubMed - NCBI

No other evidence of hepatoxicity from tren, the other side effects mentioned like high bp, baldness, etc are common with most androgenic steroids so shouldn't really be a surprise.

The second article comparing tren to sarms is slightly misleading since tren doesn't act only in the skeletal muscle receptors but also has progestagenic activity, minimal though it may be.

Honestly man your not going to fine any solid evidence regarding tren since it was never designed for human use and, IMO, most articles written about it are partially bullshit.
This means you have to either rely on animal data, anecdotal evidence alongside your own critical thinking skills or simply try it and see - not ideal but the best you can do I'm afraid.
Parabolan is injectable tren hex that was at one point sold and used for human use...

here is one of many articles on it, but yes its HG use was limited:
Parabolan(Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate) | NOVETE BIOTECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD

I dunno but people say to only run tren for a max of 10 to 12 weeks to be safe or they say is all.u can really handle.from tren
I have run 16 weeks.of.tren.ace with no.issues to relate
Maybe down the road but as.far.as. people saying 8 to 10 weeks max is the safee way.I guess

My experience is that your body tells you when you're done. I have personally pulled panels showing elevated liver/kidney function when the only substance out of the norm was the tren.

It all boils down to listening to your body and being responsible with use. If you pull a blood test that's all clear, feel great, and exhibit no bad symptoms - carry on. Otherwise, it is a matter of risk vs reward - and if the risk outweighs the reward, time to pull the plug imho.

My .02c :)

i'm scared of taking tren again because it changes me as a person. like if i had it in front of me i'd pin it lol. but every time i was drunk and on tren, something crazy happens. not for me

i'm scared of taking tren again because it changes me as a person. like if i had it in front of me i'd pin it lol. but every time i was drunk and on tren, something crazy happens. not for me

U have a drinking problem bro, first of all drinking and using tren is stupid, couldnt imagine the thoughts and aggression u would get if drinking on tren, reason I say this is because u have brought up drinking twice in 2 threads?
yes I do get mad obviously on tren, who doesn't?, with the amount I run, but I can think twice before throwing a punch, I have done a couple stupid things ripping down a shower curtain and piercing it through a wall, but nomatter how much a girl gets under.my skin I think twice before doing shit, if I was drinking and on tren it would probs be a dif story
Recovering Alkie here bro, reason why I ask
Had a ex buddy of.mine do the same, weekend drinker on tren, gf said the wrong thing and he snapped on her and nailed her in the face a few times, landed him in the can for 4 months, estrogen through the roof, no pct in jail lol, depressed as fuck, and what the fuckers do when he got out pinned tren right away lol

Last edited:
U have a drinking problem bro, first of all drinking and using tren is stupid, couldnt imagine the thoughts and aggression u would get if drinking on tren, reason I say this is because u have brought up drinking twice in 2 threads?
yes I do get mad obviously on tren, who doesn't?, with the amount I run, but I can think twice before throwing a punch, I have done a couple stupid things ripping down a shower curtain and piercing it through a wall, but nomatter how much a girl gets under.my skin I think twice before doing shit, if I was drinking and on tren it would probs be a dif story
Recovering Alkie here bro, reason why I ask
Had a ex buddy of.mine do the same, weekend drinker on tren, gf said the wrong thing and he snapped on her and nailed her in the face a few times, landed him in the can for 4 months, estrogen through the roof, no pct in jail lol, depressed as fuck, and what the fuckers do when he got out pinned tren right away lol
i dont have a drinking problem bro, i'm just 22. and 4 months for domestic abuse? he must have had a shitty ass lawyer

Yeah I felt the article comparing it to a SARM was a little weak.
And yes ... you can replace the word tren with any other steroid in the first article and get the same sides.

Thanks for the links guys.

HW.. ultimately this is what its always gonna come down to.... check your labs and stay on top of things.

i dont have a drinking problem bro, i'm just 22. and 4 months for domestic abuse? he must have had a shitty ass lawyer
Well here in canada if u smack a girl.around badly that's the least he could of.got
They don't take domestic shit here lightly bro

My point is myself.I think my aggression would be through the roof if I was drinking even on occasion on tren, my thoughts at times are crazy enough as I am.an aggressive person to begin with and if I added alcohol on top of tren it wouldn't be good especially when u get in those moods where u are just waiting for somebody to say the wrong thing to u, I think tren would just further that behavior

Tren isn't toxic I was on a whole year explain why my liver and just about everything else was good after being on over 1 year. If you don't do drugs, pain killers, aspirin, psych meds, preworkouts ect..... your in good shape.

LMAO If tren was at all as bad for you as people said 49er would be dead.. Im going to try staying on all year.

I do believe it depends on the shit u eat as well especially being on tren u don't wanna eat like shit ed or.it will be causing some.issues quickly
Keeping the.carbs.moderate (.100-200g),.fats at 50 to 60g and protein aroubd 300g ed works best for.myself, seem to lean out alot quicker keeping carbs low or moderate
And.don't wake up in a.towel of sweat at night either
I don't get.the.bad sides alot of people get off tren which is a plus

I do believe this. If I slip up on my diet and eat shit one day, I really do feel like shit. I think for sure the tren amplifies that feeling if good or bad.

Back